Bringing down walls

I'm so sorry for making you guys wait for so long!! I feel terrible.
My motivation was focusing on fics that I will probably never finish or publish instead of those that I do plan on finishing.
I apologize and will try to do better. The reaction fic should be updated soon, too.

Once again, I am sorry!

・.。.:* *.:。.・

"They are doing it again" Technoblade said, breaking the silence that followed them as Carl trotted alongside the edge of the lake.

"Doing what?" Quackity asked, riding on his own mare that stuck close to the slightly bigger horse.

Technoblade shot him a look, before nudging Carl to a slightly slower pace. Quackity followed his steps, suddenly aware of the heavy atmosphere.

"The crows" Techno said as a matter of fact, looking up at the nearby trees. "They are watching us. They have been doing so for the past few days, ever since Dream escaped"

Quackity took a careful look around and was surprised to find that the other wasn't joking - small, black birds sat on branches, low and high, watching them. He suddenly didn't feel as safe.

"Why are they watching us?" He asked.

Technoblade shrugged, glancing around them as wind picked up.

"We are not the only ones. I've seen them around, following others with their eyes. Whatever it is they are doing, it's for a purpose. I have a weird feeling it might have something to do with Tommy" Quackity hummed, nudging his horse in the side to get her to move quicker.

One of the crows cawed loudly, before a few of them rushed into the air and took off. They flew in the opposite direction to them, both watching them fly away.

"Are they.. gathering information?" Quackity asked, scoffing at the rest of the birds that remained where they were.

"I am unsure. The last time I saw so many of them so agitated was back when I was still with Philza. They acted out of character, hypnotized like." Technoblade replied curtly, ignoring the distant caws. "We should hurry. We still have to look for Dream once all this is over"

Quackity scowled at the mentioned name, not at all up for the task. It was tiring and annoying, having to constantly think about the bastard that escaped while they were busy fighting off Bad and his little friends.

The duck and pigling carried on with their walk, horses galloping freely around the lake and back in the direction of their base. The crows forgotten as they watched from the trees, refusing to move and follow them. Their black eyes trailed behind them, before most took off and flew away in the direction of the abandoned caves.
Ahead of them, thunder rolled around and clouds darkened, lighting cutting through the sky and igniting it in ominous colors.
They watched it, peacefully, as it flashed and roared, rain falling down to reach the ground miles away. It moved in their direction lazily, bound to reach their base in no time.

Carl neighed softly, pulling at the reins that Technoblade held tightly in his grip. Sensing his loyal horse to be in distress, he reached his hand and pet its side of the neck, shushing the animal.
While it usually worked, this time it proved to be less than effective.

"What's wro-?"

A loud buzz cut him off, his eyes landing on the figure riding next to him. Quackity jumped slightly, before reaching and pulling out his communicator. A call was coming through.
He glanced at Techno, before pressing a button and allowing the call to connect.

"Purpled? What's wrong?" He asked.

A loud crash on the other side was heard, before the alien answered in a rushed voice.