Hidden terror

This book for sure will have more than 100 chapters and I don't know how to feel about it-

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Technoblade felt the tension leave his body upon noticing the familiar house not far away from him, a garden full of flowers welcoming him just like countless times in the past. He slowly made his way in between them, careful to not step on any or accidentally destroying anything. He didn't understand why Philza was so keen on planting to many of them in the first place and if anything, they were more of a bother than anything but he couldn't blame the older man. He himself used to have potato farms that would cover many chunks where he would spent most of his time when he was younger. Now he was more into fighting and he made sure to have a farm big enough to feed him and small to not take too much space.
And now as he looked back at it, it would be a nice change from his daily routine. Once a troublesome work would be now welcomed as a stress reliever that he would gladly use. Working with Quackity was one thing, watching him threaten Dream and Punz was other. It wasn't troubling him or making him feel bad for the two because if anything, it was the complete opposite. The thing was that he wasn't sure if it was even worth it all. If the book seriously didn't work in the fiest place then it was just a waste of time they could spent on fighting or doing anything more important.

Hence why he found himself in front of Philza's house during a quiet Sunday at exactly 3 in the morning. With a hood over his head and his usual mask covering his face, he approached the doors and looked around for a brief second. A small squawk caught his attention, quickly followed by slightly louder hisses from all directions. He looked behind him, shoulder's raising when a shiver went down his back.
Hundreds of Crows watched him carefully from the trees, their black eyes almost piercing through his soul. They knew something he didn't, not moving an inch and simply watching him as if he was a pray. They didn't blink, didn't move and didn't even make a sound. They were smart animals, more than anyone would expect and they surely were never wrong.
Them watching Techno was unsettling, those eyes not betraying any emotions or the reason why they were there in the first place.

"Unsettling, right?" A voice called out behind him..

Instead of turning around, Technoblade only nodded not letting his eyes leave the trees occupied by the birds.

"Like predators waiting for a pray to make a mistake" He said, eyes narrowing.

"They are smart, that's for sure." Philza nodded his head at his words, chosing to stand next to Technoblade. "They have been sitting like this for the last few days and haven't moved even an inch. I have no idea what caused them to go into a state like this"

"Did you try to communicate with them? Ask them?" Techno asked.

"I did. They refuse to connect and even if I get through, they act like mindless animals. Chanting one thing all the time, no matter the day or time. It's like someone programmed them to do it" Philza explained, his healthy wing shifting a little in wonder.

"What are they saying?"

"See for yourself" Philza placed a hand on Techno's shoulder, black like smoke wrapping around it.

His eyes opened widely, hundreds of voice filling his head. They were like a chorus, saying one thing with the same agression every time.

Lost raven

Lost raven

Lost raven

Lost raven

Lost raven

Lost raven

Lost raven

"What does that mean?" Technoblade managed to croak out, his voice lost as the voices carried on.

"I wish I knew" was all he heard in respond."

Bring back Lost child

"Who the hell is a lost Birdie?!" Technoblade asked once Philza's hand left his shoulder and the voices went quiet.

"I don't really know.." Philza said, before his head shot up. "Unless."

Techno shot him a confused look, eyes staring at Phil almost as if he went crazy.

"Maybe someone else can communicate with them. You know, said something to them" Philza said, his eyes widening.

"But aren't you the only one to be able to do that?" Techno asked and he almost regretted that question.

Philza's eyes casted down, an unsettling feeling creeping into his body.

"Not really. All avians can talk to a species of birds that he belongs to. I can communicate with crows since I'm partly one and well.. Tommy could too"

Technoblade stared at him like he has gone crazy, mouth parted open.

"Wasn't he like a parrot or something?

Philza nodded and it took him a moment to explain, trying to get his thoughts together.

"A Hyacinth Macaw, to be exact. He can communicate with them, which is obvious. I knew Kristin did something when he was born, gave him a part of her own soul. She gave him the ability to talk to Ravens and since they aren't too different, it also counts crows.

That couldn't mean anything good.. Because of Tommy really could communicate with Crow's and if they were talking about him, then it made no sense. Because Tommy was dead and as far as they were aware, crows couldn't just go into the afterlife and talk to those who once died. That was impossible!

"Do you think.. they found a way to communicate with him?" Philza asked, his voice unsure and quiet.

"Don't be foolish. Maybe they just lost their mind completely and started saying random stuff. One thing for sure, Tommy is dead and they aren't talking to him. There's no way."

While Techno rushed Philza inside his own house, closing the doors behind them and settling his axe down by the couch, he hurried to cover the windows. When his eyes locked with the black and empty ones, he could feel himself sinking in fear. Philza couldn't be correct...

Could he?

And while they locked themselves in the small cabin, they failed to notice over 20 crows taking off and flying towards the south, high in the air creating a black arrow like shape.
And among the sound of flapping wings, there was one whisper leading them.

"I leave these Crows in your assistance, to protect and keep you company, My Child. With your wings blue as the sky and heart pure like gold they will keep you out of harm's way. Like a baby Raven, your call will reach them and they will be on their way to provide you with help. And if anyone dares to lay a finger on their Baby Raven, there will be no magic able to save them from the Death's Plague. God's will tremble, mortals kneel and any creation obey. Because that's the destiny of a the Lost Child. He will return home after a long journey and take back what's his. He will be guided by an army of His Own Kind, creations black like the endless void, wiser than Athena herself that will bring a chaos bigger than Eris ever did. Those who betreyed him will get stabbed in the back, those who wronged him will be at his mercy. And he will get what he deserves, because that's the destiny of The Lost Child.

That's the destiny of Tommy Minecraft Kraken Innit"