Teacher bonding

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET IN TROUBLE?!" Tommy whined at the loud tone, slunching in his seat upon resting his head on his arm.

"It wasn't my fault he followed me, he got exactly what he asked for" Tommy huffed, an annoyed mark popping on his forehead.

Aizawa, who silently sat on his left, offered him a can of coke, which he gladly accepted and took a sip. The room was full, strong smell of sweetness carrying around and being strong as ever. Hawks only paced around the room like a ticking bomb, wings outstretched and flapping frustrated.
Tommy stopped watching him some time ago when he could feel himself getting dizzy and instead opted to watch Boo play with her stuffed mouse on his lap. He gently petted her fur, careful to not interrupt her during her okay time.
He looked peaceful and he felt at ease. That was, of course, before a sudden jank pulled him back. With a Yelp, he ripped his hand and placed it on top of his head, a grimace slipping onto his face.

"Don't pull my hair like that." He said, glaring at the woman who sat behind him with a comb in her hand. "Ow-! What was that for?!"

Midnight laughed, patting his head as a form of an apology before returning to her previous task. Tommy could only relax again, his head tilting back a little to give Midnight some more space. The feeling of someone's hands working on his hair and actually being gentle, which was the complete opposite of how Wilbur used to do it was nice. Perfect even.
His hair was slightly longer than he was used to it and if he tried he would be able to put them in a low bun, which he has never done before. But it could be fun just like Nemuri said, before forcing him to be her 'wig' as Hawks referred to the whole situation. And Tommy didn't mind having longer hair as long as someone would make them for him since he had no idea how to do so. He could do a normal ponytail and that was it. And he wasn't too sure if he even did Fundy's hair or not, because the kid surely had some long hair. Even if he did, he would probably forget anyway.

"Stop panicking Keigo, nothing bad happened. Tommy gave Young Bakugou a reason to not test him, is it that bad?" Hizachi asked, eyebrows raised in a question.

Keigo groaned, hands covering his face before they turned to face them all sitting on the couch.

"What if someone snitches on him and then they decide to punish him? Who knows what they will do!" He said and he got himself only a judging look from Tommy.

"It won't happen and even if it will, that's not a big of a deal. Aizawa will stand up for me"

Aizawa coughed in his hand, looking away and Tommy literally whipped his head around to look at the long haired male.

"What was that cough supposed to be?!" He screamed, causing the other teachers to laugh. "Are you implying that you won't help me?!"

Aizawa looked at him with a straight face, eyes narrowed as if he was the one judging Tommy now.

"What do you mean? I just have a cough" to make it more realistic, he coughed again and Tommy only glared at him.

"I'm not that stupid, old man" Tommy whispered before his head was forced to look forward and back okay the wall.

"I told you I'm not that old" Aizawa scolded, kicking Tommy's leg.

And surprisingly enough, Boo tucked her head up and sent Aizawa a sharp look and small hiss escaping her small mouth and Aizaw felt offended.

"Even you against me? And to think I was the one to adopt you" he said, shaking his head in disappointment as he took a sip of his coffee.

Tommy only snickered, scooping Boo in his hands and carefully lifting up to his face. With a wide smile, he cooed at her softly and touched her nose with his own, Boo only meowing quietly.