Phone call

I'm sorry if Tsuragamae comes out a little ooc, I've never written anything about him and I have no idea how to do it :-[
So please, bare with me!

・.。.:* *.:。.・

"Tommy, remember what I told you on your 11th birthday?" He asked.

'That you would never leave me? Yeah, I just realize how much of a lie it was'

"You're not angry, are you?"

'Oh I'm angry to the point where punching that ugly face of yours won't even help'

"You know that I love you, right? I swear it won't happen again"

'Yeah and that was just another meaningless lie'

The soft beeping of the machine, the distant footsteps, doors closing and opening and finally, the agonizing silence. The silence was what pushed Aizawa over the limit, sitting there but not being able to help. His hand was gripping that one of Tommy's, pleading silently to whatever god was there that he was going to be alright. That his son would soon wake up, feeling alive as ever and smile at him along with those beautiful blue eyes of his.
That was all he wanted at the moment, all desires and dreams deading away and slipping through the window to escape with the cold wind. His heart was calling out for his son, breaking painfully with every hour that passed and waiting for the moment when his kid would wake up.
With Hawks by his side who declined the offer to rest and Todoroki, who refused to get his wounds checked out or fought through his own pain to not leave the room even for a second, Aizawa felt nervous. He believed in his son and he knew that Tommy was strong, that he would wake up anytime soon and probably scold him for not taking care of himself.
Instead, he sat there and watched the slow raise and fall of his chest making sure it wouldn't stop even for a second. More often than not, he would glance at his wings when they would twitch softly, that being one of few signs that told him that Tommy was alright. That he wasn't dead.

It was only when the clock hit 3am that Todoroki passed out on the side of Tommy's head with his knees close to his chest and his head resting on them. Hawks dozed off against the wall, one wing draped over Tommy's own that fell to the ground lifelessly.
Aizawa promised to himself that he would stay awake and make sure nothing bad will happen to Tommy while they slept, therefore running for the past two days on six hours of sleep and a little to many cups of coffee.
With the nurses away, caring for other patients and doctors signing papers and documents, Aizawa was the only visitor still awake.
Sitting right by Tommy's bed with his head on the frame of the bed, he stared down at the blonde with an expressionless face. But anyone with eyes could see the hurt flashing in his eyes.

"But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep.." he hummed into the cold room, watching silently Tommy's face that was still a little too pale to be considered healthy. "Maybe one day, we'll wake up, and this will all just be a dream"

Tommy's face scrunched a little, a low growl escaping his lips before his head turned to the side.

"I hope you at least have some nice dreams" Aizawa said, smiling softly as he reached out his hand to touch Tommy's forehead. "But don't sleep for too long, we still need you here with us"

And if he let some tears fall down that night, it was only his business and no one's else.
Even the nurses that came to check up on their patient paid them no mind, only offering a sad smile and apologies. They were brushed to the side, Aizawa having a little to not energy to even of his head. He should be asleep. But the worry was keeping him awake. And in pain, too.

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Nedzu gladly welcomed the detective in his office, two cups of tea prepared and ready for the  conversation. The detective bowed his head a little, sitting on one of the free chairs, reaching out his hand for the principal to take.