Learn your place

Aizawa knew something was off when he was about to open the front doors, the silence louder than anything. He wouldn't be too alerted by the silence years ago when he was still living alone, without a cat, or a crow or a traumatized child that was slowly healing and healing his personality.
So the silence was what made him worried a little, causing him to push the doors open and quickly shut it, barging inside his own house.
At first he saw nothing, no trace of Boo who would usually come and great him at the doors the second he walked in. And no sign of Tommy who would great him from the living room or the top of the stairs, the snarky smile always present on his face. There was no one, or so it seemed. Hanging his jacket on a hanger and silently slipping off his shoes, the black haired man made his way further inside, hair moving softly in the air.
When he made his way around the corner, he heard soft humming and occasional meowing coming from the living room. He felt something fall from his heart, standing up straight and walking inside the said room.

What he saw made his freeze in place, confusion written all over his face.

There was Tommy, sitting on a chair with his legs crossed, a can of coke in his hand while the other one stroked Boo behind her ear. But that wasn't exactly what caused his reaction.
There, in the middle of the room on the floor was Naomasa Tsukauchi, the detective he has known for some years now and had the pleasure (or not, really depended on how tired he was) to work with on multiple occasions. The fact that his hands were tied up behind his back and his movement seemed to be slower than normally, didn't really surprise Aizawa. It was surely Tommy's work, especially the slower movements. Aizawa had seen how his potions work more times he would like to, but it was useful in some way.

Tommy noticed him first when he crushed the can of coke in his hands, going to the kitchen to probably throw it away. He stopped in place, staring at Aizawa who also didn't move ever since he arrived. He gave him a wide smile with his eyes closed and waved a little which caused Tsukauchi to look at him weirdly before his attention turned to Aizawa. And oh boy did he look embarrassed and confused.

"Hey dad!" Tommy said, walking past him before disappearing in the kitchen.

"Hello" Aizawa responded before his eyes trialed towards Tsukauchi, who still hasn't moved an inch. "What the hell are you doing?"

Tsukauchi seemed almost offended and was about to shout something when a hiss interrupted him, the cat looking at him with small pupils. He didn't dare to look at her, the cat put him under too much pressure already. Of only his friends heard about it.. he wouldn't hear an end of the teasing and they would never forget about it.

".. Don't say anything. Please" he whispered, head hanging low.

And Aizawa only stared. Untill he chuckled, quickly turning around when Tsukauchi head shot in his direction, a scoff eoching through the room.

"Is that how you raised your kid? To tie up your guests?" He asked.

Aizawa shook his head, watching Boo jump from her place on the chair and slowly make her way towards him, starting to rub against his leg.

"No, I did not. I only told him to protect himself if its necessary. You spooked him, didn't you? He reacted the way he was taught" Aizawa said, squatting down to affectionately pet Boo's head.

"I just wanted to ask some questions.." he mumbled just when Tommy came back with a cup of coffee in his hand.

He handed it to Aizawa who thanked him softly and placed his hand on his head, ruffling his hair. Tommy playfully swat at his hand, before walking back to the chair he was previously sitting on.

"Yeah and I asked if you were hiding anything. Of course, you could be lying to me and I had to be sure" Tommy said, sending him a smirk. "Just in case you actually planned something"