1

Here you go guys calm your ass there people. Haha

BECKY'S POV:

Yes! I'm standing outside the building looking at the company logo and feeling proud of myself cause I've made it. I succeed in graduating  from SU and now get my first official job at Posix - the biggest tech firm in Korea.

As  I walk through the scanning machine, an artificial assistant welcomes me. A name shows up beside her "Ms. Emily'. She gets a damn name. "Goodmorning Becky! Welcome to Posix."

- Thank you, .. Emily! - Yeah, is it silly to reply to a machine but I'm a nice girl!

- The marketing team is located on the tenth floor and your table number is 23. Pleas take the elevator in area A to go to your floor. I wish you a good day Becky!

I nod and head to the elevator area A on the right. While I walk with a smile, I can't help wandering my eyes to the grand hall filled with beautiful business people.
People wear suita and ties, nice work dresses, nice hair, great make up, walking elegantly.

The hall is covered with trees, flowers in tropical style, along with giant plasma screen streaming Posix advertising. This company is no kidding. There are 4 main areas for elevators and each area has 4 elevator.  The elevator I take is a huge one, covered in golden color makes me feel like I'm in a five star hotel. But I bet that five-star hotels do not install a fucking huge 3D Plasma Screen  covering of four elevator walls from the bottom to the top which they show different and pieces of Posix's Products and services. Nice!

When I reach the tenth floor, a giant workplace welcomes me and it is nothing like I imagine. There is a main working area  in the middle of the room, with lots of working tables which people are filling in. The floor is designed to look like a huge Chess and there are table numbers on it. As I stop number 23, I find a large working table with a Posix Computer, note, pens and a bunch of fresh flowers with my name on the card.

Wow! Really nice. I love working here already.

As I sit down, I wonder where should I start. This is Posix and the company uses machine and technology in everything, everywhere, so I guess that there will be a list of tasks  when I open my computer then.

But how to open this computer? For your information, this is the first time I use a Posix Computer. Posix is an expensive computer brand that I will never get enough money to buy. The computer in my home is an Acer - a cheap brand, not to mention that it's an old one I bought two years ago from HENG. My hand searches behind my back of the computer to find a button, but there is nothing I can press on! I tiptoe to have a better look at to computers back, but there is no power button.

- You have to scan your card to the red button.

I turn to see a beautiful lady in a white shirt, black classy pants and a black high heels, smiling at me.

- Thank you - I murmur and I scan my card to the red button.

- Becky right? Hi I'm YUKI , the advertising team leader.

- Yes, I'm Becky Armstrong, Ms. Yuki you are my line manager? Really nice to meet you.

- Just Yuki is okay, so I will take you for a tour and introduce you to our team. Come on!

- You will take me for a tour?

- Yes, why so surprised?

- I think that i will wear a pair of 3D glasses to take a virtual tour around here.