74

I blush slightly as soon as I enter her room and my stomach starts to growl.

- No dinner yet? - she adds with her soft deep tone, it gives me the damn weird feeling inside my stomach and my chest. I nod, she adds. - I don't want to go out, would you mind if I call for room service?

- No need to, I will go to convenience store and buy something to eat.

- Can I come with you?

- Huh? Oh yeah, of course.

Now we are walking to convenience store nearby and no one has uttered a word yet. We reach ShenZhen, she opens the door and holds it for me, this simple gesture makes my cheeks heat up in a second.

I pick up some noodles while Freen just stands still and watches me.

- Have you eaten yet? - I ask.

- Not yet. But I'm not hungry.

- You should eat something, don't skip your meal.

- you could pick something for me. Anything.

Okay, how come she turns into this easy-going? What has happened to Freen Sarocha?

- So I will pick a cup of noodles for you, too.

We reach the cashier, while I pick up two boiled eggs to add in our noodle, Freen pulls her wallet out and pay for our food.

We walk back to the hotel, the cold night sends chills down my spine while Freen seems so busy with her own thought. She doesn't utter a word for a whole walk. All I know is she acts strange tonight, And I'm so damn curious about what she is going to tell me.

Yes, the dinner is like, cheap instant noodles with boiled eggs and costly French wine from Freen.

- Lately I have been having a difficulty in falling to sleep. So I drank a little before bed. And I still slept before 11, if it's what you care.

She says with amusement and I can't help smiling from ear to ear.

- Freen, I feel dizzy! - I pretend to caress my head.

- Huh? What happened?

- Your mood swing makes me feel like I'm in a roller coaster, and that makes me feel really dizzy.

Freen curls her lips up, but not really like she is smiling.

- Tell me, what are you going to tell me? - I breathe out, waiting.

- Just finish this first. And by the way, are you sure this is not gonna ruin my stomach? You know, this is cheap, my stomach is sensitive.

I roll my eyes jokingly then I respond.

- it's just noodles, Freen! Fine. If you don't want to, then I will eat yours. I would love to.

I reach out to tahe her cup but she slaps my hand and releases a big smile. Yes. That smile. That look. The smile I fall for. It's back . Now I'm eating and can't help myself from stealing glance at her , wondering what is on her mind right now.

As we finish, we settle down in the couch with the wine left. Awkwardness is hanging in the air and I feel hot suddenly, as I'd the temperature in the room has been rising up.

- So..? - I open up first and waiting for her.

- Yeah. - Now she stares through me, then she directs her eyes to the wine she is holding, breaking our eyes contact. - I know, to talk to you about these things is not really necessary right now, but I think it's needed.

My body tense up as I feel hard to breath. Freen feels it and her lips moved up as she says.

- Relax small bean. - she touch my arms as saying , tracing her fingers a little before she takes it back.

She runs her hand through her hair making it a little messier than usual, chewing down her lower lip, and I have to hold myself from reaching out to tangle my fingers in her hair and bite down that lip of hers.

Fucking hell.

I turn away as I feel that heat rush to my face and my stomach tugs furiously at the thought. Then, she adds.

- This is the first time I do this!

FIRST TIME YOU DO WHAT FREEN?😂🤭
Lemme tease the readers first😝