100 - TAKE ME [M]🔞

This is it. :)
* heavenly inhaling *

Guys, this Chapter smells of sexual content so if you are not ready to read it, it's okay. Just skip it.

If you enjoy it, let me know with your votes or comments so I would know I'm not ruining anything.

LOVE YOU!

_____

After I finish preparing the bath with warm water and soap, I come back to find Becky still standing like a statue in the middle of my bedroom. We are going to take a bath, together.

- Come! - I signal her to follow me after I take two bathrobes from the closet.

Reaching the grand bathroom, I'm the first one to take my clothes off while Becky checks me out with her widening eyes and flushed cheeks. Cute. I smile as she swallows a lump. I'm totally naked when I walk to her. One of my hands snakes to her back and pulls the zipper while he other tugs the fabric on her shoulder, letting it fall on the ground. I continue to unhook her black lace. Her hot breaths are over my bare skin while her eyes, I don't need to look at, are pinning in my body. Her bra falls in the ground along with the dress, revealing her perfect round breasts. I have to hold myself from touching her. The mere thought of touching it sets my whole body heat up in seconds while sudden wetness shoots me down there as violently as a flood.

Becky takes off her panty herself while I turn to quickly hide in the bathtub. Becky joins me a few seconds later. She sits down making our legs touch, but she quickly pulls it back while still avoiding my gaze.

I start to scrub myself with the towel and Becky follows me as if she is afraid if she might do something wrong. No one speaks a word yet.

I finish first, I crawl to her side while she stops to look at me. I turn to her body si now her back is facing me. I start to scrub her back with my towel. Her back is perfect, just like a work of God. Delete that, her whole body is a work of God - a masterpiece. My fingers snakes to her tummy, I let them play circles around there while I lean in a little letting my front touch her back. Becky gets a shiver with that, she gets out a small whimper while her hand tugging mine pulls it up to touch her breast, then her hands fall back to touch my thighs while her head sides to the left to meet my lips.

With one swift move, she turns, she sits on my lap under the water, her hands catch my breasts then she coyly massages them. Still, her simple touches make me feel dizzy.

- We have to finish the bath first - I whisper between the kiss, she breathes out heavily with a nod.

While we are back to my bedroom, I can feel her nervousness. She has been playing with her fingers since we were on the drive back to my house. It's her first.

Becky settles in the middle of my bed while I take two glasses of wine in my hands. I think it could help. I drink my glass first, with two sips, then I put it back on the nightstand. Standing up, I start to drink Becky's glass with one sip while she widens her eyes at me.

I crawl in the bed, face to face with her, one of my hands slightly pushes her down in the mattress as the other holds her chin. I kiss her and let the wine pour inside her mouth.

I do it slowly as I'm afraid she might get choked, but Becky adapts quickly, soon, she starts to kiss me back asking for more. Wr still kiss when the wine is over, the hand I used to hold her chin now moving down caressing her mounds. Becky finds her way inside my robe as well, now her hand is getting more confident, she explores my abs and chest with hungry touches.