67 - SENSATION

FREEN'S POV:

It's around 9pm. Here she is, sitting on the couch of my living room and humming an unknown song. She looks totally chill. Next to the couch is he black suitcase. You you heard it right. HER suitcase.

Becky got a crazy idea as she wanted to sleep on the couch in my living room, just to "guard" me with the new schedule she built us:  stop working at 9pm and go to bed at 11pm, to to the gym at 7am.

I have been taking prescribed antidepressants after the incident in the warehouse. I was diagnosed with mild depression. The meds I had to take during and after my surgery adds worse to my case as I continually lost my sleep and also my appetite. I, also, started to experience headache and dizziness.

Things are a little out of hand as the heavy workload lead me to be dependant on the pills I have been taken.

Becky was nearly fuming over me is morning after hearing me out and just hours ago, she showed up at my door with her suitcase, then she just jumped in my room, presented her new schedule for me.

- Are you sure you want to sleep on the couch?

- Yeah. I'm fine with it.

- It is a bit hard to sleep on, isn't it?

- No. It's way better than my Ben in Seoul.

She smiles amusingly, but I know it's not a joke.

We end the night there.

***

I wake up by the feeling of someone shaking my arms and calling my name.

It's Becky.

And I know it came back by the heaviness I feel right now.

- Freen, are you okay? Wake up? Bunny!? You are sweating again.

I slowly open my eyes as my hand touches my shirt, it's already dampened.

- What time is it? Are we late?

My eyes scan outside the grand window, it's already bright like it is in the late morning.

- it's Sunday! We don't have to work. Don't worry.

- How are you feeling?

- Unwell.

- I know you feel unwell. Urrg! Hot? Cold?

Her warm palm suddenly sneaks under .y dampened bang getting me startled.

- Actually, I will be okay after I take a bath and drink my pills. Just like yesterday. I'm just sweating.

- Why are you sweating like that?

I tend to sit up but she pins me down with her hands. I fell exhausted to fight back.

- Don't move! Answer me first! Why are you sweating? What happened yesterday as well?

- it's the side effect of the pills I've been taking . It might cause my body temperature to go up sometimes. Since I've been on meds, I was often sweating late at night at early in the morning. But it was okay, I was not catching a cold. I just need to wipe the sweat or take a shower to avoid a real cold.

- it was totally NOT okay, Freen! Have you had any idea that the sudden change in body temperature could cause sudden cardiac death? That is the reason why we avoid take a shower at night or when we are sweating after exercise. And you just ignored it to take a shower while you are sweating like this! You idiot!

She flicks my forehead, I wince at her bold move.

- Yah! It hurts Beanie!

- I thought you were smart! But you are an idiot, Bunny! You always tell me to take care of myself but you can't even take care of yourself it is for you to remember that DON'T EVER take a shower while you are sweating , and don't ever take a shower late at night either. And you are not moving anywhere, Freen, just lie there and I will wipe the sweat for you first.

My eyes shit wide open at her statement, but she has already rushed out of my room . She comes back with a tissue box on he hand. She pulls the blanket from my body as it suddenly tense up.