80

- Am I interrupting something?

- No. Wh-

- Who is he? - Now she cuts her eyes off JK and looks at me, saying in her nonchalant tone, then waiting for my answer.

- unbelievable! You step into my house to ask me this. Aishhh anyways, he is JK, my friend. So what are you doing here?

- Do you usually have MALE friends visiting this late?

What the hell?  Is she for real?

- No! - Now I'm crossing my arms. - you haven't answered my question, Freen. .

- I can't find a maid at this hour, so can I sleep here?

She says casually while my chin dropsto the ground. I'm finding a word to say but the hell, no words comes out.m, I just blink my eyes looking at Freen. This woman is unbelievable.

- Em hmm. - JK coughs to grab our attention.

- Becky, who is she?

- Ah yeah, meet my boss, Freen Sarocha.

- Miss Sarocha, are you having difficulty in finding a hotel? - JK stares back at Freen. - I  can help you.

Freen shots a death glare to JK and I can feel the rising tension between these two. What the hell is happening here? Before Freen can fire back, I immediately stand between these two and cover it up.

- JK. I will handle her. It's already late, you should go home now. About what you have said, it's too sudden and I need time to think about it. Thankyou si much for informing me.

- Anything for you!

JK says and unwillingly stands up, he walks to me, his arms spread wide for a goodbye hug and I have no choice but hugging him back while witnessing Freen's eyes widen.

- I will call you tomorrow, Good night. - JK pats my back as saying and then turns to my brother. - Ritchie, Good night to you too. I will visit you next time soon.

- Yeah Goodnight oppa.

I walk JK to the door and a minute later, I walk back, finding Freen is still standing in the middle of the room. My living room really looks small and cheap with her in it.

I really don't understand her. But I swear that I missed her, right after the moment I walked off the car, damn it! So seeing her standing in my room, right now. Somehow makes my heart pounding hard inside my chest.

- Are you serious? Do you really want to sleep here?y room is way too small for you, Freen.

I drove all the way from my apartment to come here is not to be kidding with you . I will stay here anyways - she gives me a glare. - I have already arrived here and I won't drive back to my apartment. I'm really tired after a long flight and also I hate waking up drenched in sweat. .

I roll my eyes , raising both of my hands giving up on arguing with her.

- Fine. As you wish.

***

Freen walks out if the bathroom in my back short shorts and my oversized unicorn T-shirt. She looks cute and easy going like the girl next door, except for her very sexy long legs fully revealing in my shorts. I gulp at the view.

While I prepare for the bed, Ritchie pulls her to his room since he wants to ask her something about programming. When Freen comes back to my room, her eyes scan my room a little before a frown forms in her face as she speaks up.

- What is this? - She points to the mattress I out in the ground, right next to my bed.

- You will sleep  there.

- what if I catch a cold?

- what? What do you want?

- why can't I sleep in he bed with you?

- my bed is too small for two people, Freen! - I exclaim - I told you but you still wanted to sleep here, si bear with it.

I point to the mattress, and with a pout and a deep sigh, Freen unwillingly lies down.