81

It's around 11 when I turn off the light a f ready for my sleep. But nothing turns out as I plan. No matter how hard I try to force myself to sleep, my mind still unconsciously drifts back to yesterday's night when we kissed. Gid! Just a simple thought about it could make my whole body heat up in seconds. And right now, Freen is inside my bedroom. I bet that she is finding an excuse to sleep here. But why? Please tell me why?

Why di I feel like she also has feelings for me? Why do I like she is trying to tell me something when we kiss? Am I overthinking and imagining things again?

Sighing, then I quietly check my phone an the nightstand and it shocks me that it's already 1 in the morning . I have been thinking about these stuff for 2 straight hours.

Right after I put my phone back to the nightstand, I hear Freen moving as she speaks up in her low tone.

- small bean?

- Huh? Why bunny?

- You can't sleep?

- Yeah... What about you? I thought you are tired.

- it's a little bit cold here. - there are a few silent moments before she adds. - can I sleep beside to you?

I blink my eyes hard. Oh Jesus! Silence fills the room. I exhale in and out silently, then breathe out.

- Come here bunny.

I move to the other side of the bed, leave the other half for her. Freen crawls up with a smile on her face. She snakes under the blanket, the smile hasn't left her face yet and I can't help smiling back a little. Gosh! I'm falling so damn hard for her.

- why can't you sleep? - she asks in her husky voice when she turns to look at me.

- I don't know. - I answer, avoid her eyes.

- Come here, I will rub your back. You will fall asleep soon.

I know for sure, that once I let her rub my back, I won't be able to fall asleep soon as she said, but I can't help myself from scooting close to her as lying on my side. We are now facing each other, Freen puts her palm on my back and in a swift move, she scoots super close to me. I hold my breath while she fixes our position. Then she starts patting my back, awkwardly.

- Where did you learn that rubbing one's back will help her sleep? - I ask, trying to reduce the tension between us.

- I had my own maid when I was small, she used to pat my back whenever I felt hard to sleep.

- Can I ask you something?

- Okay.

- You said that you hadn't lived with your mom since you were two, where did she go?

- My parents got divorced. I lived with my dads.

- Dads?

- right, dad's. I have two dads. My biological dad remarried, with a man. My family is sick, right?

She chuckles dryly. I shift my eyes to look at her, I can see her uneasiness when she talks about this.

- Don't say that. I haven't met any one in your family but you. And you are amazing and gifted. You never fail to awe me, even when I felt like hated you, you still impressed me, fascinated me.

Talking a silent deep breath, I have no regret saying these out loud cause they are all my honest words. What needs to be said is said. The moment her big brown beautiful eyes stare deep into mine, then drifts to my lips, lingering there, the whole world seems to stop. I watch her lower her head on mine, we are too close. I know where this will lead us to, but I can't resist it. When I feel her hot breath blowing in my skin, I close my eyes, all my senses, my thoughts, my being, my world center in her.

I feel her soft lips on mine, kissing slowly, her tongue gently brushes my lips, which are already apart waiting for her. Her fingertips kiss every single inch of skin on my neck, sending hot shiver down my spine. The divine tongue of her slides in, twirling with mine like they are in the middle of a slow valse. I let myself drown under her, I let her head me to whenever she wants, only for her.

This is, simply heaven on earth, a thousand butterflies are floating inside my stomach, fireworks are exploding inside my head, the taste of the kiss goes beyond the taste of my favorite milk tea that I thought I liked the most, honestly, truly, really nothing can compare to this.