137

LIFE 2:

- What  do you see?

- A highland. In a summer. There are hills, mountains, forest, sheep and goats. I was in Tibet.

- How do you know?

- I just do. And I see people...

- Who are they? .

- A crowd. The villager. I'm one of them. We are welcoming someone. He comes in a horse ... It's.... Her.

- Her, or him?

- it's her. But she is in a male figure.

- is she the person you met in your previous life?

- Yeah. It's her.

- Who is she in this life?

- He is a young city teacher who is sent here to teach for the village children. He is... Looking at me, smiling. I think I have a crush on him already.

-  What happens after that?

- We spend numerous afternoons together by the lake, he helps me to learn new things while I brin food for him. We fall in love. He loves me too. But he has to come back to the city. His time is over. There is a new teacher sent to our village to take his place... He is saying goodbye. Now I'm crying....

- He chooses to leave even though he love you?

- He has to. It's been two years since the last time he saw his family.

- So who do you end up with in this life?

- Wait... He comes back. I saw him walking through e door in my house. I'm leaning on the wall secretly listening to his talk with my parents, asking for their bliss to marry me. He chooses stay in the village and continue his teaching here. We are happy together.

- Is there anything else in that life?

- we didn't  have kids. Just two of us until the end of our life. We're not rih, our house is small, the village is small as well, there isn't so many people, but we don't need much. We live with the nature, he teaches, I dance and sing for him, I do the farm and I cook. We're happy together.

- What do you learn from that life?

- A simple life is a happy life. And we don't need money to being happy.

_________

LIFE 3:

- Where are you?

- I'm a western country. I think I'm in the middle of crowd.... There is something. People are gather all here. And I'm crying..

- what happens?

Becky covers her mouth like she is witnessing a horrible events.

- They're going to kill my father. Oh my god!

- Why did they do so?

- He... He's gay. He had an affair with another man. It's a sin. They killed both if them. They throw stones to him until they're dead.

- I'm so sorry to hear that.

- I killed them too. They detests me.

- What di you mean by that?

- I saw  them together. I told my mother. They fought. He beat my mother and then I called people to help. They found out that you know what happened after that. It's horrible.

- Becky, it's in the past. All you can do right now is to learn from it. From a positive point of view, now that you know the reason why you're gay, you have to learn to be in their shoes to learn the lesson, Becky.

- I see.

- Let's move to the time when you're happiest this life, Becky. Think about the time when you're happy.

- Yeah. That's when I'm grown up. I'm an entertaining singer and dancer in an old opera club for wealthy man, well, - Becky arches her brow. - if I'm going to be honest, I'm slut.

- is that your happiest time? - Stefani furrows her brows.

- I met someone. I met her again.

- Three time in a row.

- Right.  Still in a male figure. Tall, mature, handsome, middle aged, powerful and intelligent. He is the dream man of all women in the club . But he chose me. He just only got his eyes on me. We spend days and nights together. We fell in love. We were happy. That's my happiest time... And when I embrace a child in my arms. She is our child.

- Does it mean that you two end up together?

The smile on Becky's face is gone when she hear the question.

- No. He was married. He is a law enforcement. A royal member. He can't be with me. He left m the day I planned to tell him I'm pregnant with his child. One of his men came to find me and game me a lot of money, told m to go far away from this land. I was desperate. I was not thinking about me at that time, but I think about the child. I couldn't work in the opera club when I was pregnant. My mother and father were both dead. I didn't have a family or house to  come back. I came find him once,  but he wasn't home. I met his wife - Linda - and she gave me more money, told me to go far away, cause if I stay, there is no way the child would be with me. I was so scared. So I decided to build a new life in another land, a better life for my daughter... But when my daughter was ten, I died in a mine accident. I  watched her  from afar to guard her. I watched her fall in love and then got married... That's life isn't end there. That's when I met, I his soul again, you know, he died and we met again when he was in his way. We missed that life to be together, not like our previous life, so we made a promise that we will find each other again in the next life.

- What are your lessons in that life? Have you learned from that life yet?

- That life is much more miserable and eventful for me. I think the lesson is to be strong, is it true?

- There is nothing right or wrong here, Becky. Just lessons to be learn. If you're not enough, you have to learn more in your next life.