14

I used to have feelings for Freen when we were together, I mean studied together in high school. Then we broke apart as I came to Australia while she choose to study in the USA, and after I graduated, I came back to Korea and I decided to court her cause my feelings came back as we reunited, I wanted more than just friendship with her. But I don't think Freen had same feelings for me. She loved me, but like a friend . She is always acting like bitchy she is, right? Haha. But she is never acting like a bitch around me. So after we decided to stop , we still hang out like friends, so that could be the reason for all the rumor.

Becky just nods, after a while, she ask.

- Do you think she will fire me, after this?

- I don't know but my offer still there , Becky. You can be my assistant. I remind you again that I'm not kidding.

Becky jus shakes her head while looking at her ramen.

- Thankyou Rosé, But I don't think I like the way you how it ends. I don't want my first job to fail this way , I don't want to involve in any sexual harassment too, but I think I have to figure it out , I don't want to run away, u want to face it and find a way to fight for it. What if in the future I have to face something like this, what will I do? You can't always there to help me out.

Becky impresses me, again. Even in this situation , she still manages to think rationally. She is back to her calm self just after a while since the event. She is a strong type and she seems not to give up easily.

- Good question! But do you still want to work the one who put you in this situation?

- I don't, but at the same time , - Becky looks into my eyes as she says firmly. - I want her to pay for what she did. I want her to regret what she did. I want to prove that she was wrong. So if I am fired, I want have a chance to do it.

I chuckle to hear this. Someone wants to fight back the great Freen Sarocha . This sounds funny at first , but beautifully stunning after the moment I look into Becky's eyes and see how determined she is. I really like her personality.

Speaking of Freen, she is the most arrogant I've ever met. I met Freen when we were 16 or 17, at that time, Freen looked cute and innocent with her Big doll eyes, but the truth is she was very ambitious , stubborn and aggressive . She told me that she she wanted to become most influential and  powerful woman in Korea before her thirty and now she's been working hard to reach it. She never forgets this role objective. As we grow up, Freen becomes colder, more savage and somehow cruel when she works hard for her dream.

- You are her friend, do you want to protect her after hearing what I just said?

I chuckle, replying.

- She doesn't need my protection, she is good on her own. The one who needs protection is you. How can you fight with her and prove her wrong when you might not stand a chance to stay. Even if you stay, what will you do?

- I don't know.. - she pauses . - .. yet.

The ring on her phone interrupt our conversation. She pick ups her phone immediately.

- Ritchie, ..yes.. Big sis is going to come home. . Don't worry,.. I'll be home now.

It must be her brother, Ritchie.

After the phone call, we decide to go home. Cause it's getting very late.

I stop the car Infront of a small house deep inside an alley in itaewon. The house is too small to live in. But Becky doesn't mind it at all when she invites me in for some tea, this late I have to reject it, not because I don't want to, but I know she is just nice and this time is not a good time for tea.

- I know my house is small but it has the best kimchi fried rice. - Becky beams as she says before she enters her house - Ritchie , my cousins, and even my aunt always tells me that I cook the best kimchi fried rice that I could make a living on it, so if you have time, I would like to invite you to come and I will treat you some. To thank you , you know, for all of this.

- Okay, I will remember that. - I grin at her.

- And I truly than you Rosé , I feel much better because of you.

- it's nothing much. Take care Becky.

- Yeah you too, see you later.

As Becky walks inside the house, I open my phone to find Freen several missed calls and texts. But I don't have a mood to talk to her right now.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FREEN'S POV. 😉