88

Continuation...

- Your color is blue and yellow. - Freen speaks up behind the canvas while I'm sitting in front of her own self-portrait tahe Rosé used to mention. - Like the sky and the sun, bright and warm.

- But I like your colors, I like red, dark blue, gray and black.

- And I like yours - Her lips curl up like a smile. - really like your colors right now, but I'm sure that it will change in the future. I'm so curious about what colors it will change into.

- Change? Why so?

- We all changem everyday. It could be darker or brighter, with different shades and colors. For example, when I meet you, I become a bit brighter.

- Just a bit? + I narrow my brows pouting while she eyes me replying with a grin.

- Just an example. And it's my subjective judgement, not who you really are-

Freen is cut off by my phone rings and I already know from whom. I hit the reject button, decide to text him instead.

Freen stops talking and focuses back on the abstract portrait of me she is working on.

Now I find it hard to say that I'm leaving. I just open my mouth and close it, no word comes out. It takes me another 5 minutes, pulling myself together, I finally speak out.

- I have to leave now.

I say as standing up, walking to her side.

- okay. - she answers briefly, not even look into my eyes. Just in a wink of an eye, I feel like something is off from her, like she becomes upset, angry and disappointed suddenly.

Taking a deep breath, I hope that I'm just overthinking.

- Want me to give you a ride?

- No.

I want to tell her everything, not want to hide things from her, cause I know from deep down inside, she is the only one who I want to go with to the audition; but at the same time, I don't want her to think about it. My sixth sense is telling me that she doesn't like the idea of me going to an audition while I'm working for her.

- JK is going to fetch me so you don't need to. - I add. - it's just, I promise him to go with him today. JK is one of my close friends.

Freen just nods, then she stops from drawing as she stands up, walks me down to the first floor then to the gate.

I see JK's car across the other side of the road, he is waving at me. Freen's eyes follows mine so now she sees it, too. I turn to her to say good bye, but I find my own cheeks get palmed as Freen leans in and gives me a sound peck on the lips before muttering.

- Take care, my bean!

My eyes bulge out in shock while my while body heats up in silence.

The hell , she just kissed me Infront of JK.