47

- Hi, I'm SAM . You are?

Even her name reminds me of Freen. That was bad!

- Becky.

I reply as I stare at her, checking her face out again, making sure my brain isn't lying to me. She is pretty but isn't gorgeous as Freen. Freen's beauty is in a level that I think no one can reach.

- Becky... Becky. - She murmurs my name with her pretty mouth while she nods slightly. - Nice.

She gives me my drink as she speaks up.

- Stop looking at me like that Becky, I might melt.

She grins while my cheeks are heated up. As the drinks are ship to us. We both take a sip. It taste great, much better than the drink Chung Ha called for me.

- What we are drinking right now might not really champagne.

- Huh so what is this?

- Champagne is a name for sparkling wine produced in one area whose name is champagne. Other sparkling wine could be the same as champagne is just sparkling wine, it cannot be called champagne. We are just drinking a cocktail made with sparkling wine.

- Oh cool.

That is how I end the conversation. We just sit there , drinking and "enjoying" the silence. After a while, Sam speaks up. D

- You looks like something is bothering you. You can share it with me. It's totally okay cause we might not meet again. And I'm not sure I can remember it in tomorrow morning either. Just talking it out loud, it will make you feel better.

Am I that obvious? Did someone draw on my forehead "Dilemma" that could make people recognize my problem so easily?

- I don't have something really specific in my mind now. It's just... Just I'm stressed out from work.

- so I think we should dance a little. Don't get me wrong. Dancing releases endorphins and neurotransmitters which serve to reduce your stress and make you feel happier. It's scientifically proven. That's the reason why people come here to dance every Friday night, nit everyone is only looking for sex. I mean it.

She doesn't wait for my answer, she takes my hand and pulls me from the bar.

- Come dance a little. I'm sure you will soon love it.

She beams and I give up. I follow her to the dance floor, her hand on mine while my fucking mind is wandering around the moment Freen took my hand in LA.

I shouldn't do this . Both the dancing thing and the imagining thing. I tell myself but it's too late, now I'm on the dancing floor, the loud music is banging in my head that I feel dizzy. She pulls me close to her while I'm startled and nearly lose my balance but I hold on her arm. Our faces are too close. She grins while my heart starts to race.

- Relax Becky, just feel the music and let loosen up for a while.

She mumbles near my ear giving goosebumps over my neck, I close my eyes and feel my body moving with the beat, telling myself to forget about Freen for a little while. I turn my back to avoid looking  at Sam but it is a bad move, she gets me wrong Ang she steps closer, now her hands are on my hips, swaying in sync with me.

This is the last thing I imagine when I go clubbing , dancing with a totally stranger.

This is awkward and I don't know haw to handle it. My body is getting tense with her touch and my breath hitches every time I feel her breast on my back.

But before I can react, she steps back and turns me to face her.

- Feeling better now?

She shouts while giving a board smile, she seems sincerely. I smile back and nod.

We dance for a little more before she leans in and ask me.

- Di you want to go to the restroom?

- Huh?

- I think I drank too much cocktail!

- You want me to come with you?

- Yeah. Or you want to stay here and wait for me?

I think for a second then reply.

- I will come with you

With that , she pulls my hand to get off the dance floor and go find the rest room.

While we walk along the hall to the rest room, we chat and laugh a little together as I feel much more comfortable talking with her.

But when we enter the rest room, she doesn't rush but she stops and turns to face me with a grin. It's a flirtatious smile.

- it is fun, right? Dancing....

- Yeah. - u reply nervously. A part of me wants to run away from here, waiting for her outside. And I'm asking myself why I did agree to go with her.

- Do you still feel stressful right now?

She asks why taking a step closer.

- No. Not really. - I lie. She looks so much life Freen. - I'm much better now. Thank you.

- No need to . You look much more beautiful when you are happy, Becky!

With that, she takes a final step, invading my personal space, cupping my cheeks and crushing her lips in mine. I'm SHOCKED. if the dictionary had a word to describe A VERY VERY VERY VERY SHOCKED STATE, I'd love to use it in my case.

What the hell is happening here?

It's not a harsh kiss but a very tender kiss, that the feeling is new to me. It weirdly feel good as alcohol takes me and for one or two moments, I think she is Freen . But then the reality hits me, she is not Freen and I wish she could treat me that tenderly.

At the same time, my mind is telling me it's time to experience new things in my life. I'm not a teenager or a student anymore. But this is not the way I want my first kiss to be. At least I want to give it to someone I like. Even JK is a much better opinion than a total stranger. But she is a good kisser, she is way to gentle.

I don't push her but I don't kiss her back either. Then she gets me wrong for nth time tonight, she pins my body to the cold stone wall of the restroom ad she holds my hands above my head. Her hit tongue furiously enter my mouth. That moment, my eyes shit wide open, I'm so sure this is not what I want.

I push her away from me and she understands me this time, she stops as she still holds my arms, speaking in rush.

- Becky , I'm sorry if it is too much, you don't push me so i thought .. I thought you wanted it too. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

I'm still speechless, I just blink my eyes, trying to understand what was just happening.

I need to stop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately , the night doesn't stop there, Becky. It has just started.