4

It's 10:20pm and I will have to stop my work here if I don't want miss the last bus home. As I pack my things, preparing to leave I hear a door opened. It's direction is the direction I look for the whole evening. It's Sarocha's office. She is still here . I thought that she left the office this afternoon while I stayed in the library.

She closes her door, I don't have a gut to look at her but I'm sure that she is looking at me. As she walks to the elevator, I slide my head to look at her back. Even her back is intimidating. But she stops in the middle of her way, I startle as I turn my head the other way, but nothing like I expect, she just answers a phone call , she talks while walking slowly to the elevator, then finally she hangs up and presses the button. I wait for her elevator to close its door, so I rush to pack my things . I don't want to miss the last bus. I run to the elevator as I look at my watch. It's 10:30pm now and the last bus is  10:45pm. I just have 15minutes to run to the bus stop.

When the elevator opens, I run outside as fast as I can.  It will cost me a fortune to take a cab home this hour. Being late for the last bus is the worst thing to end my day, you think? But no. It's not the worst till I cross the road not noticing the red light and a car hits me slightly before it stop. And coming out from the car is the worst of the worst. Ms. Sarocha and a beautiful lady.

- Hey miss, are you okay?  - A beautiful voice soothes both of my ears while Sarocha is  just standing and looking at me with her fierce eyes.

-  Are you crazy miss Becky?  - it's Sarocha - You crossed the road while the light was red.

- Sarocha! - A lady  firmly warns Sarocha. Then she looks at me again.  The lady who is nearly kneeling Infront of me looks like an angel with blonde hair, soft eyes and soft facial features, unlike the standing evil.

- I'm so... Sorry - I say.

- No. Don't mind her . She was driving fast, if she slowed down, you might not get hit.

- I'm okay! Really! Is your car okay?

Yes. The car is the only thing I care about right now, because if it's not oky then I have no money to pay for them.  It's an Audi , I don't know what type but it looks expensive anyways.

- what?  - The lady chuckles slightly. - Are you serious? You're asking for my car? It's not important, you are the one who has been hit. Do you want me to take you to the hospital?

- No, I'm okay! Thankyou for your kindness, but I have to go I might miss the last bus? - I say and I stand up.

- it's okay we can drive you home.

-  Are you losing your mind Rosé?

- No! Don't be a bitch Freen!

- Sorry, but I really have to go.  - I say in a rush. - I'm oky and I really thankyou for your kindness, Miss Rosé.

After that, I just run away, not mind the lady continuously calling my name. Then I run, cause looking at my watch I know I'm fucking late for the last bus. It's a lie to say that I'm oky after the accident, it still shocks me somehow and I can feel a little pain in my tight, not to mention that the high heels I am wearing adds to the pain when I run, but I can handle all of these.

When I stop at the bus stop, it's 10:48pm. I'm late! The bus has just left.

I sit down on a bench, calming my breath as I think back of the whole day. It's not the worst day in my life but it is filled with unforgettable events making me think that God wants to test me again, over and over. For years,  I've been fighting like this, and there are a lot of times I want to give up, but in the end , I never give up not even once. I always dream that Ritchie and I would have a normal family and a normal life. It would be much better if we have our parents, who would share the heaviness in my shoulders and also share the happiness to have such a great child like Ritchie. And In case like this, I wish I could have a mom to talk to, about how rude and savage my boss and how nice my colleagues are at work. Thinking about these, I feel sad, but I don't want to put my self in negatives , so I stand up and start walking home.

Yes. I decided to walk a little before talking a cab so that I could saved a little money.

I'm miserable.

Double update for today. Enjoy!