23

Move!

- Please! Please don't do this Ms. Sarocha!

And thank God that I still manage to speak up clearly even though her eyes are scaring the crap out of me.

- You still want to protect her after hearing what she just said? Are you dump, miss Becky?

- I can't force people to like me. So I don't feel offended at all.

- But I feel insulted, did you hear her say that I slept with you? Any person in this company but you? Is she losing her mind?

- Oh now I feel insulted hearing what you said? Can I slap you now?

Freen bites her lip, I think she is trying to stop herself  from killing me right now! Then she tugs my waist to put me aside , she talks to Nam with her clenched teeth.

- Pack your stuff and LEAVE! Don't ever come back here again!

Then she fixes  her suit, she turns to face the whole team.

- Attention please! - Freen speaks out, grabbing people's attention. - I don't want any filthy play in my company , in my team. And any of you have that kind of  intention, think twice before you do it cause if it happens for real, I will make sure not only you will never have a chance to work here, but also you might not stand a chance to work in any tech firm or any marketing agency.

******

After that, Ms. Sarocha is "lectured" by the HR Dept for employee abuse, specifically, for her spontaneous streaming Nam's video via the Posix Internal Digital Billboard System without permission.

Yuki is going to reapply the VISA for me. If things go as planned, I will take a different flight from Freen's and come to California 4 days after her.

Rumors  about me - Nam - Freen is spreading through the whole company, I get "famous"  suddenly and I don't like it at all.  Just imagine wherever you goin the company, even in your office , there will be someone talking something about you behind your back. As Chung Ha informs me, some even believe that I have slept with Freen. Oh my god! What the fuck is that!

Yeah, anyway, rumors get their way to sink down quickly as time goes by. So a week since the incident passes and everything seems to be normal again. Freen is now on the plane to California while I get the news from Yuki that my VISA is approved.

Right now, I'm in my room packing my stuff while I remember this afternoon when I  informed Rosé of the news.

Rosé didn't look happy hearing the news, she just hugged me, when she pulled out from the hug,  she asked me to out with her this weekend. I felt nervous all of the sudden and don't know how to answer. She immediately added that she's bored when Freen's not around and she thought she would miss me, so she suggested we should hang out a little more before my flight on Monday. To make things less awkward, I asked her to bring Ritchie . Rosé was more than oky with that.

*****

S

unday comes , I watch Rosé and Ritchie riding bicycles together while warm sun covers my body, my mind is empty , im out of work, out of worry, out of trouble for a moment. Then my mind is covered again with a million of nothings. I remember back a day when Rosé was busy and didn't sit with us at lunch, I felt like I missed her. Since that day, I noticed how my heart pounding in my chest every time she was close to me or when she shows her care for  me.

After riding bicycling, we have lunch then Rosé plays chess with Ritchie while I read my book. I find myself sometimes secretly glance at Rosé and get lost on her goddess's face while she focuses on the game. Rosé got straight blonde hair, sparkling eyes especially when she smiles, her cheek is puffy that sometimes I had a sudden urge to pinch it or poke it, but I never did. Once Ritchie catches my eyes and I get blushed as I direct my attention back to the book. I just hope Ritchie doesn't get the meaning of the look in my eyes. I've brought him up alone Ang there are still a lot of things I haven't figured out how to teach him, like my sexuality.

As Ritchie runs to play with a puppy and a girl who is the same at his age , Rosé lies down next to me. I pretend to focus on my book when Rosé murmurs softly.

- I will miss you, Becky.

I swear my heart is melting.

Owww, my baby Rosé 😭❤️