132

I furrow my brows for nth time today, really confusing about what he's trying to say. But Ritchie looks so sure, so mature. He adds. - Jin ah. Me, our mother and even Sarocha as well. - Ritchie keeps the firm look and the eyes, waiting for my answer. - Do you want to know?

- Ritchie, you ate spinning me like a roller coaster!

I sigh , averting my eyes eventually.

- Cause they are all connected. I'm studying about the universe. The past, the current and the future. The root, the core, the result, the movement, the seen things and the unseen things. They connect in a way your eyes can't see. It is much much bigger than science and technology.

- why so sudden? Why are you suddenly into these things, Ritchie?

- There is nothing like "sudden". - he chuckles. - I believe that it's fate, my fate, our fate. I'm going to tell you on of my biggest secret that you're involved in, big sis!

I don't answer, we keep eyes contact, Ritchie knows that he can continue. There is something in the air that is so weird. And somehow, I'm so scared of what's coming next.

- When you're in comatose state, - Ritchie starts, averting his eyes from me. - I was desperately praying. God is the only one that I can hold on too. And one day, when I was praying silently, I heard it before, I was sure, but at the same time, I knew I knew it. It was already inside my head and I can just open it, like open a door. The chanting saved you, big sis. You might not believe me, I don't believe myself either until I saw you made a magic to be back from the death.

I don't understand. My brows go up as I respond.

- Maybe it's not about the chanting... You know...

- I know what you have in your mind . But how can you explain it when I wan in the flight from Seoul to Bangkok, I was chanting during the flight, I saw you in the emergency room , I saw blood all over your face and your body. I saw you lied lifelessly in the pale green bed. Your heart stopped beating. I saw very clearly every doctors and nurses who were shaking their head. I saw Sarocha too, she was standing outside the emergency room, with two strange men trying to comfort her. Cause she was crying a mess. And the most unbelievable thing is your soul was ...hugging her, comforting her as well. The thing is you're already dead while I'm on the plane, big sis. Your heart stopped beating. Doctors gave up. You lost to much blood.

- Why was she there? Why Sarocha?

- All these things and you just cared about why Sarili was there?!

- Yes. Of course. Because I was still alive. People always said that magic happened. And why did my accident involved Sarocha... Why she was there.

- Damn it! - He cursed. - Do you wonder why can I see all these things while I'm on the plane? I was not imagining things, big sis. It was exactly what I saw and who I saw when I reached the hospital in Bangkok. I thought I was just imagine but then when I saw the doctor and the nurse's faces, I was shocked. You wear the clothes I saw when I was on the plane, in that exact bed. And for that God's sake , your heart did stopped beating once then the magic happened when I chanted.

- Why? your chanting?

- Yes.... My chanting forced your soul back to your body, by the golden light, like an energy flow your soul can't resist. It was an ancient chanting line to regenerate human form... - My mouth was open with all shocking information, it's all beyond my human understanding. - ...And you still don't believe it. - He finally adds.

- I don't know. It's too sudden. Too much information, I have to digest it.

- The only thing didn't happen as I saw was that Sarocha wasn't there.

- She wasn't there?

- Yeah. .

- Oh. So it may be your imagination then...

- Well I asked around cause I didn't believe myself either, I want to confirm if it's true. And... You know what, they said that there was actually a tall beautiful woman crying in front of the emergency room, she cried so hard that ni one did not notice her. Exactly just like what i saw, but she left after hearing that you're alive. I couldn't contact Sarocha to confirm that it's her after that, but I can feel her around, you know, the gut. Like she has been watching you . And you just woke up, forget about everything.

Ritchie chuckles. Some how, I feel the conversation is too much for me. Like Ritchie is from another world that my knowledge and experience is to small to him. And I can't understand him anymore.

We get silence for minutes. I just try to process all these information.

- and I study Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique - Ritchie breaks the silence. - since I wanted to heal you, big sis. I saw you struggle with your new life. I wanted to help. Getting your memories back is the best way to place things back to their old places, to resolved all the mess.

Ritchie turns to me and smile. I don't know what did I do in my last life to deserve him. He is too good for me.

- Thank you, Ritchie. You grow up so much, so fast, much faster that I can imagine. I don't understand half of what you have just said, but I promise you I will try. You know, you will have my full support, always.... And what you just have said, again. My past-life relationship.

- yeah. Past-life regression. You wanna try? My teacher is a famous therapist. She lived in London.

- Yes. Maybe I can try it out. I'm somehow curious too.

- I will  arrange a meeting for you then. It might change your whole life, big sis.

- Change my whole life.

- yeah. You will understand exactly why things had been happening this way, not that way. Why do you meet people, what are the connection? What you have to do, what you have to learn... I hope that it could help you to find your true happiness, big sis.

With that, out weirdest but most interesting talk ends. We head to a lunch with basic and somewhat boring conversation in comparison with our previous topic. But I feel appreciate it, at least. I can feel a really deep conversation with Ritchie after the talk. He opens up and revealing sn ocean of information I'm now swamped, don't know where to start.    Past life regression.