18 - NAM OR SADNESS

ROSÉ POV:

Ritchie, Becky's little brother suddenly runs out of the table as he finished his dish, a few moments later , he comes back with a brand new guitar on his arms, smile excitedly as she calls Becky.

- Big sis, This is for you!

Becky looks at his direction, and her eyes immediately shot wide open when she sees the guitar. Ritchie runs to her arms as she hugs the boy, then takes the guitar.

- Oh my god! Ritchie! This is for me? Where did you get this?

- it's from aunt Daeun, Aunt bought it for you Big sis.

She looks at her aunt while her eyes suddenly become teary, then she looks back at his little brother as he speaks up.

- Aunt said that your guitar was old and you need a new one. I come with aunt to pick this for you, I hope you like it.

-  Yeah. I love it! Thank you my baby boy.

She says as she kisses his cheek sweetly then she lets him hold the guitar , then she runs to her aunt to give her a tight hug from behind.

- You didn't need to do that, my guitar is still okay. But thankyou anyway, auntie. I really loved it!

- Aish Becky, I'm eating. - she says teasingly but can't help smiling.

- Becky, don't know you can play the guitar. Let's play something for us. - Sehun says and then others nod to agree.

Becky is more than expected to sing and play her new guitar. Look at her smile, I think it's the happiest smile I've seen since I met her. I know Becky very well that she spent her first month salary to buy his brother a new computer. She didn't spent the money on herself, not buying new clothes or cosmetics , not her hobby.  The boy loves programming and computer, since he is homeschooling , she invest all she has on him to make him happy and not feeling so isolated. Then she will be saving to send him to school next year. Ritchie is lucky to have Becky as his older sister.

As looking at everyone, especially Becky's family , I'm asking how long since the last time my family shared a dinner like this. Perhaps, it's months ago. But what could I ask for more? Being the Heiress of Posix means my parents are swamped in work. Jimin and I have also become busy since we started to take care of our family business.

Life is still beautiful when I'm spend time with this crack-heads , who is brand new source of my happiness. Right now they are singing along, rapping loudly in a mess like some high school students. People in the small shop eye us, but no one feels offended , they just smile and laugh at us. It's a very heart-warming and funny at the same time scene to see. Well, except the scene of the bored look on Freen's face.

When Freen and I are in the car for a while to head home , she suddenly speaks up.

- I didn't see Becky's parents today.

She is asking, but not  like really asking.

- Well, -  I say as I run my fingers at my hands, glancing at Freen.  - Her parents divorced, and her mother passed away when she gave birth to her little brother,. She didn't tell me much about her father, so I don't know much about him.

Freen's face expression is still the same, she just focuses on driving. Speaking of parents, Freen didn't tell me much about her parents as well. All I knew is that her parents also divorced; she is their only child. Before she moved to Korea , she had lived in Thailand with her father when he was remarried. I never see Freen's parents, and the only time she mentioned them is about 8 or 9 years ago when we just met.

- So, Becky is gonna be your personal assistant. Have you been planning something here, Freen?

I tease, but I find the way I said it make it a little bit serious.

- What? No. I'm looking for a personal assistant in this project since I consider what you told me this morning then I think I will try to work with her.

- What kind of project is that, that you need a personal assistant?

- Why do I feel like you are interrogating me?

- UGG. Don't change the topic!

- it's the Krunky game project, now we are promoting the game globally so we are seeking collaborations with local agencies.  The two main markets are China and America and I will have one or two months working abroad with some local agencies, so I will need a personal assistant.

- it means that ... - I stop to look at her , waiting for her to fill up my sentence.

-  Yes, - Freen looks at my eyes with amusement. - She will go with me in that one or two months.

***

Good evening everyone! I'm in the mood to double or triple update for today. Waaaahhhhh actually this chapter will be tomorrow's update, but you see I'm kinda boreeeed so.... Here you go! 😉