69

Tuesday morning, FREEN'S BEDROOM

It's her again. Her fingers are pressing in my thin fabric, running in my skin as she wipes the sweat away. The room is still dark, there is no light from the grand window.

- What time is it?

- Four

- Why are you doing this, Bec?

- Doing what?

- Setting alarms to check on me.

- isn't it clear? For you to avoid catching a cold and you will feel much better when waking up.

- But why?

- Because I'm a nice girl and I'm an excellent assistant as well.

- But you doing this makes me feel like you are my maid.

- what???

She hisses and slaps my arm while I chuckle.

- it's a joke.

- you are not funny. At least you should compare me with a nurse. A maid. I can't believe you Bunny!

She runs the fabric inside my shirt, cleans the sweat around my abdomen. It never fails to give me a sudden burning sensation. I swallow hard, u find myself want her and to stay there as long as possible, and she could move that hand of her to whenever she wants.

This is crazy, Freen!

As I can't think straight anymore, the next thing I say out loud both shocks her and myself. If it was months ago, I would never believe I could say it.

- You can sleep here, beanie.

- This joke is not funny, either.

- it's not a joke.

Now she stops, and stares at me and she must be looking for words.

- No need to, I'm fine sleeping on the couch.

- I feel like I'm exploiting you . This is the least I can do.

Freen is the one who never begs for someone to sleep with her in the same bed. But now I feel like she does beg for Becky. Freen, what happened to you?

She doesn't reply, I can feel her hesitance in the air.

- It's okay, the bed is large enough for two. Just promise me that you won't take advantage of me.

Now she goggles at me and starts to slap my thigh and arm while mumbling something I can't hear clearly. With all the energy and consciousness left, I hold her arm to stop.

- Come!

With the dim light of the room, I still manage to see her cheeks redden , or it's just my own imagination. My stomach flutters at that scene - whatever it's real or imaginary.

What the hell is happening to you, Freen?

My bed sinks a little as she slides into it and lays down on her back. I can't help smiling like a fool at the way she shyly settles down at the other edge of the bed, leaving a huge space between us.

- Are you scared of me?

- N-no.

But why are you stuttering, Becky?

- So come close, or you will fall off the bed.

- I'm fine here.

- come. I won't bite.

- Y-yeah

She moves a little, not too close but enough for me to feel the heat from her body. My lips move up before I fall into a deep slumber.

****

My sense is gradually awakened as a warm feeling of sunbeam running on my skin. It is a rare peaceful morning and I feel like this good in a morning. There is no morning stickiness, no morning exhaustion, no morning dizziness. It is pure light-head feeling, pure smoothness when I feel my bare skin is embraced by the bedsheet. And the morning smells like heaven. Easy, fresh and sweet.

I move my legs but soon I realize they are locked. I slightly furrowed my brows, and it all falls down on my remember just hours ago, I told Becky to sleep on my bed. My eyes shot wide open. We are close that I can feel Becky's breath on my skin, and just with that simple thing, my skin burns, my heart starts to hammer inside my chest. To add to the worse, our damn legs are tangling.

Oh boy!

I swallow as I start to move my head afar from her, and that us the moment I realize I'm the one who invades the other one's space. As I succeed moving my head, I begin to move my legs from between hers. Oh man! They are so thigh that I think I might wake up her if I use to much force.

As I focus on my legs, Becky wakes up and I got startled when she immediately releases her legs from mine.

She quickly sits up, hiding her face from me as her hands run on her hair. When I don't know what to say to erase the awkwardness, I feel damn lucky when she suddenly shouts.

- Shit! We are LATE, Freen. It's 9am!!!!

After she says she will be back to her room, she rushes out if my room while I just lay back on the bed. The heavenly minutes earlier has turned to a mess.

You must put an end to this mess, Freen!

If I'm going to be honest, your comments truly motivates me. 🤗