150

Becky never left the office before Freen did, but today is an exception. Becky packed her stuff and left the office around 6 in the evening after bidding goodbye at her boss. Freen was surprised, but she didn't ask, she just nodded.

It's actually Becky's drawing-class workshop hour. Since she was all alone for more than a month, she decided to sign up for some classes. The first on the took us the drawing class which she has been planning to learn but never has enough of time.

It's around 8:30 in the evening when the workshop ends and Becky gets home at 9 in the evening. In stead of living in the Grand Windsor , she had rent an apartment by the company, so she could make dinner, cooking and baking for herself when she has time. Her apartment is in European style, classic and giving out a warm and safe vibe. She liked it the first time she saw it.  She thought she might invite Freen someday. But when she remembered the look in Freen's face, she thought she could be rejected again.

Has she eaten?

She asked herself when she has settled down in the sofas, eyes shifting between the TV screen and the clock on the wall. It's around 9:30 in the evening Freen might has left the office - Becky thinks as she starts eating her food. - she has been craving for aome Thai food.

She turns of the CCTV in her phone, and the woman sitting in the office catches her eyes immediately. Freen is still there. And if it isn't Becky who prepared the dinner for her, Freen would absolutely skip the meal.

10 minutes later, becky has been at the office door with a bowl full of black-bean noodles. She is reluctant to knock in the door but still, after a few seconds, she knocks and then opens the door herself.

Freen looks at her with a little surprise.

- Becky?

- I just stop by to bring you dinner. You should stop working and have some noodle first. I made food for you.

Becky talks and opens her the bowl herself, leaving it in the guest table in the office.

- So you left early to cook this Thai food?

- No. I have a workshop. Drawing. I started learning drawing a few weeks ago.

- Uh huh.

- I will leave now. Just finish it and I will clean up tomorrow.

- Have you eaten?

- Not yet. But I have mine in my home. I will eat after this.

Becky leaves her room, but before she closes the door, Freen calls her name.

- Becky.

- umm?

It is a long pause, their eyes lock, and then Freen mumbles.

- Thank you.

Becky can feel the sincerity in her voice. Her heart dances a little. Her lips moves up to form a small tiny smile.

- it's nothing.

- This is all my favorite Thai and Korean food.

It takes Becky a while to realize what Freen is referring to. She once asked if Becky remembered her favorite food. 

- But I like your Sushi and Salmon too. It's your best dish.

So Freen knows. Becky feels warmth at her chest. The small conversation with Freen lit her hope and her heart up. She has been craving for her present. She shouldn't screw it up.

- I will make you some tomorrow night if you want to.

- I would like to but it might bother you
So I don't...

- it's not. I love cooking and I'm not mind making some extra for you.

- Okay, then.

- - Just finish the noodles and go home. Don't stay up too late.

- I know. Thank you again.

Becky smiles showing her dimples to Freen and she then closes the door. When she is in the elevator to go home, her phone vibrates.

"About the museum trip I said I would come with you but I canceled on the last minutes, do you want to replan it this Saturday?"

It's Freen. Becky can't hide the smile on her face. She quickly types back.

"Sure. I love museums! Cant wait!"

__________

-

was the food good? - She asks when she settles in her seat, attempting a small talk with Freen.

- Good? It's great. I missed Korean and Thai food.

Becky couldn't flirt with Freen, she has the urge of throwing all of the cheesy lines to her, but she reminds herself to stay calm and collective. She might freak her out again Ang God knows how long will Freen leave the next time.

- Nice!

So it's all she replies, also the end of their conversation that morning.

Becky finds herself stole glances at Freen constantly. She love watching working Freen, and now, eating Freen. How can a person look so cute and sexy when she eats?

- Becky, when will we go to Bremen to examine the solar panel manufacturing factory?

Freen asks her when they both enjoys the foods Becky bought to the office for dinner.

- it's this Sunday and the Monday after. We examine the factory and the panels on Sunday and work with the local team on Monday.

- So we will stay in Breman for 2 days and one night? Where will we stay?

- Novotel Bremen

- You should change to the Amor Dorga - it locates by the beach Ang it proves villas Ang private beaches as well. It's much better than the boring Novotel. Rent a villa, we stay there, different rooms.

- Are you sure?

- You don't like it?

- No. Of course not. I could spend some time on the beach. I would be nice.

- Alright. And the about the governance and the SQL should be finished by tomorrow afternoon. I expect I could see them all on my desk by the morning.

- Yeah. I'm working on it.

Though Freen changes the topic, Becky still is speechless. She couldn't believe what Freen has just offered.

- You don't have to come to your drawing class today?

- No. My class is on the weekends but this week my schedule fully booked. I might skip it.

- Oh. You don't have to. We can rearrange the museum d... trip to other weekend.

- it's alright. Don't mind it.

Absolutely alright since I would love to hang out with out in the museums rather sitting for hours alone in a drawing class. Becky thought.