31

Working with Sarocha for 2months, I know how she looks when she is working , but today, that look is off. Sarocha looks pale and unfocused. Sometimes, she just blinks her eyes as if she is not seeing clearly. She doesn't look like she is sleepy , cause I'm the one who tries to suppress my yawn and I know how it looks like.

We finish the long tiring meeting at 4PM, and today, Sarocha decides to go back to the hotel to have some sleep instead of working until 10 or 11 as usual. I'm so happy to hear that.

In the drive back to the hotel, she closes her eyes for most of the time, but before we reach the hotel, she opens her eyes and suddenly asks me to touch her forehead.

- I think I got a fever. Check my forehead.

She commands, so I ship to sit close to her then sneak my palm under her bang, my heart suddenly beats faster when I touch her skin. She is so hot. I mean her temperature.

- Yeah. You got a fever. How are you feeling right now?

- My head is still dizzy, it's getting more painful and sometimes I feel hot, sometimes I feel cold.

- Do you want me to take you to the hospital?

- Can I just sleep in my bed and take some medicines?

- I'm not a doctor, but I think its okay, my brother sometimes got a fever and I just took care of him at home. I will bring you some medicines if you want.

- Okay, I want to rest in my bed.

When she walks to the hotel, she tumbles a little, I have a fight an urge to help her, cause that thought sounds so wrong. Sarocha manages to go to her room without falling.

Sarocha and I stay in different rooms and different floors. When she opens the door for me and I enter her room, I realize she stays in that VIP room. My room is a standard room, it's spacious, modern and has everything I need to stay in, it's not a lie that my room here is the most beautiful I have ever lived in. But in comparison to Sarocha's room, my room looks cheap. Well, I'm not complainin, I'm just impressed.

We walk through the living room and enter the bedroom, Sarocha falls to the bed right after that. I use the phone in her room to order some chicken soup and fruits. She needs to eat before taking the medicine. Sarocha lies in bed, the white sheet covers her body and her eyes close, her breath is unsteady and heavy while I sit in the leather chair in the corner of the room , waiting for food to come.

- Sarocha... Have you slept yet? ... - she doesn't answer. - You need to change to something light and comfortable

I walk to her bed while shaking her shoulder lightly.

- Sarocha... don't wear this to sleep. Just wake up, change your clothes and you can sleep until tomorrow morning. It will take you just 2 minutes.

This is how I "coax" Ritchie when he gets lazy and always win. Sarocha opens her eyes, half-lidded and I add.

- I will go out, just change your clothes, okay?

She doesn't reply, but I know she will do it.

1 hour since Sarocha ate some food and took the medicine, she is now sleeping. I come to her room to check her temperature, it has not gone down yet.

- Sarocha, you haven't cleaned your make up yet.

She just answers me with her heavy breath. I sigh and stand up to find her make up remover. I know in the movie, girls just go to sleep with their make up on, it looks cool , it sounds cool; but in reality, every girl will regret not removing her make up before sleep. I don't think Sarocha is an exception.

- I'm gonna remove your make up for you, okay?

She doesn't reply, so I go ahead. She got a little startled at first, but she got used to it when I run the cold cotton on her face to clean her make up. When cleaning her face, I can't help watching and admiring Sarocha's facial features. They are all prominent, soft and unique with perfect harmony! God! Why do you give her all? Beauty? Talent? And wealth?

One more thing, her bare face and her sleeping state are innocent and peaceful, totally different from her normal intimidating aura. This moment is once in a blue moon so I take out my phone and take a picture of Sarocha sleeping. I think I could use it someday, maybe using it to blackmail her. Haha

I'm so sleepy right now, but I stay on the couch in the living room just to cheek her temperature continually. I will leave when I'm sure the temperature is going down.

When I almost fall asleep on the couch, my phone rings. It's Rosé. She calls me sometimes when I'm here. I drink a cup of water before i take the call.

- Hi Rosé!

- Becbec, how are you doing? Is everything okay there? Have you finished your work today yet?

- Wow, wow, slow down, Rosé, I can't answer all of these questions at once.

- Haha, I'm just so excited talking to you. So, how is... everything? Tell me.

Sarocha and Rosé are best friends, so I think, it's okay for me to tell Rosé about yesterdays event, so I start to tell Rosé the details of it. Rosé just can't help wow-ing and then cursing when I'll tell her.

- They are so unfortunate to mess up with Sarocha. - Rosé says after I finish the story. - since Sarocha lived in Korea alone when she was just 15, she has learned Boxing, Karate and Taekwondo for self-defense. I am so happy knowing that she protected you Becky and you two are okay now.

- You know what, I thanked her and she told me that she saved me because of you, so should I thank you instead?

- I won't take your thank but I will take one day of yours when you come back instead. Is it okay?

When I realize what she means, my heartbeat races again. I have to ask for a confirmation, but it is a bad move.

- What di you mean?

- Hang out with me for a day when you come back .

I could sense Rosé grin from the other line. My heartbeat doesn't stop racing in my ribcage. I don't know how to answer, and then Rosé starts to laugh.

- I can see you from here Becky, are you blushing? Haha. It's just a friendly date cause I've been missing you, Becky. I just want us to meet and update.

Now hearing that, I blush. What am I thinking? So I find a way to cover myself.

- Okay. Even it's not a friendly date I'll still go with you.

Oh my god! Why did I say that? I regret saying it right after I said it cause I realize the double meaning of it. I just want to say that, even it's not a date, like a real date, I will still meet her and update.

- Okay, then we call it a date. Don't make thing complicated, I don't care about the title, I just want to meet you. Actually I want to meet both of you, but it's not a good idea to have three of us on a date then.

After that, we talk a little more before we hang up. I didn't inform Rosé about Sarocha's being sick, I think it just makes her worry . Moreover, I don't want her to know that I'm in Sarocha's room right now, cause taking care of Sarocha when she is sick is something not right when speaking to our relationship. I don't want Rosé to tease me about this.

It's a long, long update everyone!🤗