#7 - ROSÉ

Still BECK'S POV:

And let's be honest here.

I never date.

No kidding and I don't know what is my sexuality. I never try to find out or give it a name.

I have feelings for both boys and girls.

Speaking about girls, my first crush on girls was AHN HEE YEON - a girl sitting next to me for a year in school when I was just 15. We had a beautiful friendship before I realized I had a crush on her , but at the end of that year , her family moved to Busan and we never met again. And the latest is my professor Park Yi Jeon, she taught me Foundation of Marketing back in SU. And for you to know , all the marketing people are damn charming ,my professor is not an exemption. When I was her student, she was already U40 but she looked sexier and hotter than my chic in SU. God! I got a serious crush on her, I even found her flirt with me sometimes, but I was too busy for romance at that time, so I just let it go. However, currently, I find myself developing some feelings for JK- he has been courting for me for years . JK is a younger than me so somehow I used to find a bit childish. Recently, he has become much more mature. Yes, every man has to grow up someday - they say. JK is the Blackbird owners son. Since day one when I first started working at Blackbird, JK told me he liked me. And he convinced me to marry him after I graduated so that he could take care of me and Ritchie. Childish right? I just laughed at him and thought that it was some kind of jokes , but after Four years he is still persistent courting me. JK is someone that girl would line up to date, but he never date since he announced that he will marry me, and I find my self filling a little recently, especially when he takes me and Ritchie out. Looking at the two playing and laughing together, I feel weirdly happy and I am thinking a future with me, Ritchie and JK is not bad at all. It's romantic feelings but I like him, really, and I think that love could grown when we spent enough time together.

Back to work.

It's Friday so Ms. Sarocha will be back anytime soon. I feel somehow nervous and excited to see her again. Weird, but I think I want her to see my work. I have finished it.

At lunch, we welcome a new member - NAM
She is not inmy team, she is from the PR team but she had a project to work with my team for a few weeks so, we invite her to have lunch with us. Nam's just finished her studies in London, she studied communication and used to intern in some big firms like WPP Group, Dentsu. As we talking while eating , I find out that Nam is almost new as me and she also takes charge of a proposal, but with a five-star hotel chain . is it a tradition to the marketing Dept. That newbies like us will handle these big projects. But to my surprise, Nam tells us that her proposal has been approved. Fuck! Is she for real? I mean Sarocha. While my copy tlhad been thrown to a trash can while she approved others work that fast. Emily felt my tense face as she rubs my hand and gives me an assurance smile. Emily is so good to be true. Why Sarocha is not this nice? Just haft as Emily is okay for me.

As we back to our office, we run to Ms. Sarocha. We bow to her while Nam walks close to her and greets excitedly.

- Good Afternoon Ms. Sarocha, welcome you are back.

Sarocha just nods, she is not even greeting or smiling back. As I raise my head , I have a chance to secretly look at Sarocha. I think it is not allowed here to check her out in an obvious way at her after the other lunch, my colleagues told me I was drooling over her. Wait, let me be clear to you, even Sarocha is evil, she still looks damn hot and no one can't help check her out when she is in that suit. She is wearing a deep green velvet business suit pants with black high heels, a designer leather bag is hanging in her arm. The point is her cleavage is exposed cause she seems just to wear a bra inside her velvet. Damn. I close my mouth again before anyone sees me drooling.