94 - ALL THE LIES

BECKY'S POV:

Over the other corner of the boutique, Rosé is calling my name and waving . I walk to her direction while she is holding a light blue for me. Freen and Lalisa are nowhere to be found.

Back to an hour earlier, while Freen and I had a mind-blowing making out session inside her office,a knock in the door interrupted us. It was Rosé.

I untangled my legs around her torso and our lips parted while we both released heavy breaths. A little panic was noticeable in my eyes, and she calm me with her firm voice. "under the table."

I have never had an idea about sexual frustration until the moment. I wanted Freen . I needed her. I wanted to to kiss her . I wanted to trace my lips all over her skin and she would do the same to me.

While I hid under the table, Freen lied about me going to the library to help her find something, hen she led Rosé to the library to find me. I fixed my clothes and my hair before walking out of her office. I found Yuki staring at me and I felt like I was caught.

15 minutes later, they were back, Freen, Rosé and Lalisa. During the drive, I sometimes caught Freen stares at me, and I stared back at her with the same intensity until her lips curled up nearly like a smile.

Taking the dress from Rosé, I walked to the fitting room while my mind still wandered around the event earlier, our kiss inside her office, the feeling when she touched me. I badly want to feel it again and again. The thought makes my stomach flip and my legs feel weak.

The fitting room are located in an isolated area. Each room has a curtain, a body mirror, a chair, and a stand rack. I choose the last room in the line. This boutique I'm which different designed clothes are on sale belongs to Lalisa's family. I have no experience in choosing a dress for a formal party so Rosé did it for me.

Taking off my shirt and my tight dress, now I'm only in my undergarments, I look at myself in the body mirror, I got my body from my mother who could win Miss Thailand if she was 4 or 5 inches taller. My fingers touch my abdomen, this is where Freen touched earlier, her touch felt so good.

⚠️ WARNING!!!⚠️ SOME OF THIS PART OR SCENE IS NOT GOOD FOR KIDS!!! PLEASEEE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE TO READ THIS PART JUST SKIP OR LEAVE IT! THIS IS NOT THE ONLY PART YOU CAN READ THE SMUT. THIS IS JUST NOT REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU THINK BUT STILLLL! I JUST WANT TO WARN YOU!

That's when the curtain is lifted up and my eyes bulge out in shock when seeing Freen with a smirk on her face, inside my fitting room.

- What are you doing here? - I whisper shout.

She grins mischievously while she puts her index finger to her mouth, signaling me to keep silent. She then steps forward while I step backward, her eyes slowly wandering my whole body up and down, even though I'm still in my undergarments, I feel totally naked under her gaze and it leaves me breathless. 

- You are so beautiful. - she whispers softly while her hand grabs my waist, her hazy eyes look at mine. Heat rushes to my chest, my neck and my face. Her gaze lands on my lips.

I let out a hot shaky breath before her lips crash down on mine. Her lips on mine feel incredible, magical and mostly breathtaking. One step backward and I'm locked between the cold wall and her warm body. Both of my hands now on her cheek, cupping hers fondly while kissing her with the same intensity while she holds  me firmly and carefully on my back like she is afraid of breaking me. I know she resist making any sound by the way she breathes she kisses and so do I.