82

We kiss, kiss and kiss, like lovers who are weeks and months apart, we kiss until Freen is in top of me, her hand slides up and down my bare thigh and up to the side of my body. She caresses me here and there, I can feel my whole body trembling under her calm touch. There are parts that are aching for her to touch but she makes it seem like it will take her forever to reach there, which causes my back, my hip impatiently bend towards her while I hold her nape for support. I am panting hard but I don't want to pull out. My need for her is stronger than my need for oxygen.

Freen parts her lips from mine as she gives small kisses down the line of my jaw. I grip on her hair , parting my lips panting for air , stopping myself from whimpering as her lips trace down to my neck. My toes curls against the soft mattress as the feeling of her lips sucking , biting my skin is way too overwhelming. She kisses me there for a few more seconds , then she comes back to my lips, giving me a lingering kiss on the lips before she stops and rests her forehead on mine.

Disappointment bleeds in my pulse. Why did she stop? A soft smile appears on her full lips as she stares deep into my eyes again, telling me that she is reading my mind and I immediately blush because of it. She lies back to my side, pulling me closer to her, she puts my head on her shoulder and breaths out with her smoky tone.

- Sleep. You must be tired from the fight.

This time she rubs my back as it is the most natural thing to do. Then she kisses my head. It feels like home. Like the safest place on earth, like there was a storm outside and here I am, under her embrace, safe and sound, nothing could hurt me anymore.

Closing my eyes, I wish that this moment will never end.

But then the reality hits me hard when my mind runs to the questions I have been avoiding.

WHAT ARE WE?

WHAT ARE WE DOING?

AND DO THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS MATTER?

WILL THE ANSWERS BREAK MY HEART?

Life, however, has always been unfair to me, so what is the point if it continues to break me this time? If it means to break me, then it will, no matter what, and I don't mind collecting every single piece of my broken heart again and again.

So just let it be.

Just live the moment like it would be my last with her.

Just di what I want to do like there would be no chance tomorrow.

Just don't think too much, just feel it and live it to the fullest.

That is more than enough for me.