114

We decided to invest $3 million in this comeback. That's a really huge amount of money. The music is already done, so does the media, promotion plan as well as the production. We plan to expand the campaign to other market including Japan and China, I've already work with an agency to sign up the contract for this. About the production, we picked up the best team in Korea for MV and media. It is going to be the biggest hit the year.

There is no doubt that Teddy wants to play it big.

- The song reaches the first Perfect All Kill and the roof of  Melon Chart for the fifth time today. The MV has gone over 22 Million views after 24 hours. Everything is going beyond our target and out plan. - Teddy informs wide a wide smile when the team gather inside the canteen to have a small celebration of Becky's Comeback. - Congratulations Becky, I know from the start they his day will come and all of your effort will be paid off. And congratulations to Becky's team as well, this will be the biggest and most successful campaign of the year that our company holds. We will have a lot of things ahead to run this campaign to meet every target, however, I want all of us to savor and cheer this moment together as we have been working really hard for the past 6 months. I'm so proud of you guys!

Teddy opens the champagne bottle as the song " For you " by Becky is played in the background. Becky is such a talent, she wrote this song on her own.

Here comes the lyrics.

No need to wear lipstick

When I'm going to meet you

I will fade away just after 2 minutes

Just kiss me,

Whenever I'm near

Kiss me, on my lips

Kiss me, anywhere

Black, blue is in the canvas

Red wine is in your hand

And baby, draw me like your abstract, naked

Kiss me as much as you want

Drunk me with your kiss and your wine

I got a fever baby, whenever you touch me

I got dizzy, baby, whenever you kiss me, yah

You taste like tea, with fragrance

You feel damn good like heaven, deep like the ocean yah

My heart drops

When I see you smile

Have I ever told you

That you look beautiful when you smile?

Now that I say it

You reply "only for me"

I can wait for you the whole night

Just to see you baby,

I can go everywhere as long as

I go with you baby,

And when we grow old

I want to grow old with you

I want a small house

With you inside

Sweet right? I still wonder who is the one Becky wrote that song for. But it's just too private to ask. Or maybe it's just random lines coming from her mind.

- Thank you Jin Ah. - Becky snakes her arms and hugs me so suddenly. - I don't know how I can do this if you are not here! Thank you so much!

- it's my job! - One hand I use to hold up my glass as the other hugs her back. Her smell is so good.

Becky breaks the hug as she smiles sweetly at me.

- You are the best manager ever!

- Thanks! - I feel my cheeks redden. - You should have leave after this since you will have a live performance tomorrow. I can drive you home.

After a short party, I drive her back to the dorm. There is a crowd outside the dorm and surely, they are Becky's fans. She got famous so fast. After giving out signatures and taking photos with her fan, Becky rushes to check the flowers, she pick up the biggest bunch, searching for the card and her lips immediately form a wide happy smile.

- Jin Ah, can you carry this flowers and gifts to my room?

- Sure.

Flowers and gifts cover most of the space in the living room as I put them all down.

- I think you can't live here any longer.

- Huh? Why?

- Your fans know the dorms address, when you are famous, it will cause a lot of unnecessary troubles.

Becky just nods, she is focusing on texting on the phone with a big smile on her lips.

- I will leave now.

- Oh - Now she looks up and smiles. - thank you for today. - she walks to my side and hugs me another time. A brief hug. - Bye, and take care.

I bid goodbye, and when I almost close the door, she calls me back.

- Jin Ah, just one more thing!

- Yeah?

- it's my second year since I debuted, so it means that....

She trails off abruptly.

- Yeah? What are you trying to say?

- So after this August, the no-dating rule is removed, right?

My heart skips a beat with the question. Pulling myself together, I nod.

.- Correct.

She smiles brightly, I fake a smile back and then close the door.

Stupid. Don't fall for her, Jin Ah!!!

__________

Let take a couple of moments to admire this beauty of  JIN AH aka NANA.

She is soooooo beautiful!😍