151

Becky feels her mood to dress for someone come back. She spent hours picking her clothes, hanging from a dress to pants and back to dress. The final one is a romantic and another romantic white blouse that huge amount of time to dress for someone. But it's Freen. It's their date.

FreenBecky Diary
Fist date.
Stadel Museum
Frankfurt

She wore a black crop top, showing off her smooth stomach, a black crop top vest outside along with a pair of stripped pants. It was a beautiful sunny day.

She Ang the artwork. They share numerous same things. Beauty. Mystery. Intelligence. Logic beyond this world. Emotion. Depth.

We just wander around the museums, speaking out loud out thoughts about each peace of art work. No discussion. It was random but beautiful.

I remembered when we reached a work named in "Reborn", we talked about our lives after this life, she wanted to do something about green technology science, to make the world a better place. It's beautiful. The moment I just wanted to feel her in my arms and kiss her.

Then I will be a social activist. We will make the world a better place together.

It was not like any other dates with Jin Ah, full of sweet things, touches, smiles, talks, stares and glances at each other, stolen kisses, this date with her was simple, but deep and serene.

The little small things she did. The way she hold my arm when we crossed the road. The way she secretly chose the side to cover me from the sun light. The easy she stands and stares at me, watching me write noes at the museum creator Conner. The way she slightly laughed when I told her a little joke. The way she put the cap on my head when we walked down the local town. The way her shoulders and her arms slightly touched mine when we shared a slow peaceful walks together.

At the end of the day, we had dinner in a small local restaurant by the river. Sitting next to each other, facing the night river and sipping the traditional beer - sweet strange taste.

- I miss you.

I told her. She was silent.
We turned and locked our eyes together.

- How was our first date in the past?

- We never dated.

- So this is our first?

- If you want, so call it a date.

- So. A date.

I smiled. She smiled.
Kiss me. Just kiss me.
Just pull her nape and close the gap.
The moment was tempting.
The clock is ticking.

- Do you enjoy our first date?

- Yeah.

She nodded, then turned her head, facing he river again.

The kiss did not happen.

- The rivers flow to the ocean. Does the ocean care that it has nowhere to go?

We sit there, silently, both thinking about what she has said.

- They are the same. - I spoke. - We are just misled by the titles. We are all the same.

- Are we?

- Yes. We are. We are the same without the title. It's our discriminating mind.

- So what's the difference between me and Jin Ah? Is your mind discriminating?

She knew about me and Jin Ah.

- How did you know about me and her?

- The look in your eyes. Eyes never lie, Becky.

- Has you got any ex?

She stared at me.

- ME?

We both laughed. For that moment, my heart raced. The thought of us together. I wanted to remember the feeling of being with her.

& My mind is discriminating. It's true. I can't understand why and how feelings are formed when I'm around a specific person. Hatred. Affection. And how and when they are gone as well?

- Your mind is just lying to you. They are concepts, and we can learn to transform them all.

- Can we?

She nodded.

- By forgiving people. Forgiving ourself. Let all the fear and hatred and anger we have fall away.

We kept talking about a thousand of things. The bare naked thoughts. The wisdom that we almost forgot since we are always busy living.

- Have we ever fought before?

- Yeah. A lot. We were both stubborn.

- How was your first impression about me?

- You looked helpless. But you got beautiful eyes and a beautiful dimple the way you smile. They are still what I like the most, of all your appearance.

- How was I before?

- You were strong, and stubborn. You still are now.

- How did we become close?

- Work. We worked together.

- How did you fall in love with me? ...Did you?

She was silent. And I knew it's a wrong move. I said sorry for asking that question and made it clear that she didn't need to answer it. She nodded, but still replied.

- How did a person fall for a person? How did you fall or me, even when you forgot everything? Can you answer that?

- Can I?

When you fall for someone, you just know it. That one covers your mind with thoughts, you want her to be around, you craves for every single simple touch and glances. Her little things she did make your heart dance. And when she isn't around, when she's gone, you know everything is not about you. It should be about her. The true love is when you think of her before yourself. And you want her to be safe, happy. And you are willing to scarify yourself for her peace and happiness. You can erase your selfishness when it comes to her. Your honest wish is to see her happy.

But that wasn't what I answered her.

- in the journey of finding love, I think I find myself. And a feeling of comprehensiveness and completion is that what love gives. I feel complete.

I asked her the last thing, when I laced our fingers in the table together, that I asked her to be her friend forever, I just need to be around her. No tittle. No string. No romance. Just be with each other. Go old together. Go through storms together. Be there when we need someone to hold on.

Because it is what I realize after all. All we need is the presentation of each other on our lives. Because love is the presentation.

For now, it's the maddest, most insane idea that I have ever come up with. Is it even possible?