103

Throwing the bag on the wooden table before taking a long, slow inhale, I look at her asking.

- You don't come here just to give me this, do you?

She presses her lips together, then opens her mouth but no word comes out.

It takes me less that a second to close the distance, then all I feel is her hot mouth and her soft lips fill up my senses, my fingers dig deep into her hips grabbing her impossibly clos to me. I lose my self over, over and over again.

The Cardigan she wears falls to the ground, followed by the thin fabric hanging in her shoulders. My blazer is thrown somewhere in the room, her fingertips run down between my legs, up to unbutton my pants, lifting the hem of my shirt, we part a little before crashing each other again.

Naked, lips on lips, burning skin, heated fingers, tangling legs, sharp inhales, stuttered exhales, hot air, blurring view.

Stumbling backwards until her back falls into the couch, she runs hands into my hair, arching back off every time my lips meet her skin, burning hot trails all over her neck, down her breasts, hands softly kissing every inch of her thigh up to her stomach m my name falls out of her lips in a desperate moan the moment my finger slides in.

Shivers, tugging, drowned and burned, ocean and fire, holding on each other, names over the lips deep down in the throat.

I just can't stop. We can't stop each other.

We lie on the couch, naked and silent. The only sound is our breaths. I just hope the world would stop right here, right now.

- Why don't you answer my call?

-  isn't it clear? You came here.

I joke, trying not to mention things we have both avoided. She releases a small smile, fingers wiping the tiny sweats on my chest.

- Doesn't Cinderella have to come back to her dorm? It's over 22am now.

- Just one more thing, - She lifts her body up a little, lying in her elbow while looking at me with sparkling eyes and flushed cheeks. She is beautiful. - are you free tomorrow afternoon? I've got some time, I'm thinking about coming over Ang we could cook then have dinner together.

There is a tingling feeling in my heart. After a long moment of silence what comes out of my mouth turns her eyes darken.

- I'm flying to China tomorrow.

Silence now is kicked to her side like a ball. I continue.

- You knowhow busy I am.

- When will you come back? - She tries to smile.

- After the New Year Eve. I will take One-week off flying back to Thailand after that.

- Oh. That is pretty long... Who will assist you?

YEJI.

- a newbie?

- Yeah.

Her eyes are cloudy as she lies down next to me again, hand wrapping around my torso and face burying in that crock of my neck.

- Becky, - I call for her attention. - I have been thinking about the Friend thing you suggested and this question has been running through my mind that you're just worried about my sickness? - She stays still, then I add. - You don't need to worry about it anymore. I told Rosé about it and you know how supportive she is. And I, actually have stopped using antidepressants since the day you stayed in my home studio. My therapist allowed me to, I have been getting better. - I breathe out a heavy sigh while she keeps staying silent. - Becky, you should focus on your work right now if you really want to make it work. The entertainment industry is the most competitive, not to mention that you jump into this pretty late; If you don't try hard enough, you can't win it over.

- yeah! I'm trying. - Then she sits up, running her hands through her hair, her voice sounds light. - I should be back to the dorm.

She hurries picking up the clothes from the ground getting them on. I follow her with a heavy heart.

I drive her back to the dorm. My heart feels like bleeding with the silence surrounding us.

We bid goodbye m her eyes are darkened while she gives me her smile and her wave.

Don't worry, everything is still here, I'm still here when you are back, it's just you who will have been changing.

CAN'T PROMISE YOU TO GIVE YOU A GOOD UPDATE THIS EVENING, CAUSE IM A LITTLE BIT TIPSY!!! UGHRRR! BUT STILL IM TRYING.