134 - CAN WE LOVE TWO PERSON AT THE SAME TIME?

If we're talking about Becky's making love with Jin Ah and sometimes Freen's fave was popped up in her mind, yes, she herself wonders If she could call it a cheating. Having sex with the girl who isn't your girlfriend, in the dream, a few times, doesn't count as cheating, right? Cause she hates cheating.

So she decides not to having sex with Jin Ah for a couple of days until she is back to the normal state. Days  becomes weeks and Jin Ah gets suspicious. Of course. Becky makes some excuses but she bets that Jin Ah didn't buy it.

The fact that her upcoming dinner in California with her new producer, Teddy informs her that Freen might join, takes more space in her mind than her love life with Jin Ah. Freen might join. There is a high chance that Freen won't join since she has been ignoring her. But on the other hand, Becky hope that she could meet Freen there. Even though she doesn't know what she will do then. She almost forgot that Jin Ah joins the dinner too, and that should be another concern of her.

And she decides that she has to face itm she has to face the real Freen and stop fantasizing about an unreal Freen who happens to be really good in bed. Maybe, the real Freen is a mean one, they is the reason why they grew apart after a while, if what Ritchie told her was true. She decides that she needs to see that bad side of Freen, so that all her fantasy would stop. - she hopes.

The dinner comes. There is nothing like she imagined. It's not a private friendly dinner but a party in a rooftop. The welcoming part of her new producer is short but sharp, right before people focus back in their small group of friends or partying. Freen is there room she is always busy, people approach her, like she is the real celebrity in this party, not Becky. Becky stay humble, as she actively approaches people, greetings and thing, like she always does in these kinds of party.

Eventually, Becky finds a chance. Freen is leaning her back on the bar, hand on her pocket, sipping her wine, alone, leisurely. She sees Becky walking to the bar, their eyes touch for a moment.

Freen doesn't run away this time.

Feeling words stuck on her throat, Becky starts sipping on her wine, erasing the awkwardness. No one hasn't said a word yet. Not until Freen's body move. She is leaving, Becky called out her name.

- Freen, wait.

- Huh?

Freen turns and their eyes touch again.

- Can we talk?

- Tall. We. About what?

Act good. Becky thinks in the back of her mind. Like we are total strangers.

- Us?

The look in in Freen's eyes change. It darkens.

- Don't tell me that you ....

- No. I haven't remember anything yet, unfortunately.

- What about us?

Here she goes again. Becky hates it when Freen puts on her cold face. And like she is nothing to her. She wants her attention.

- Oh come on Freen, I know you know. I haven't remembered yet but I know there is a past. Me and you. I just want to know what I have been missing.

- Was.

- well?

- There was a past. Me and You. Yeah, what do you want to know?

The nonchalant tone in Freen's voice somehow hurts her. Becky collects herself, putting on your poker face.

- You don't have to be tense. Tm just asking.

- I'm not tense.

- Okay. So what... What were we?

- Why do you want to know?

- I'm just curious.

- it was in the past, Becky.

- You don't understand. You don't know the feeling when people know something about you and you don't know it. It confuses you the way they act towards you. And you just want to know the reason why. You ignore me, Freen. And I don't know why.

- Why does it concern you that much?

- I... I don't know

- Don't tell me that you have a crush on me?

-For god! I already have a g.... Okay, forget about it. Just one more thing. I just want to know.

Becky's eyes nearly begging. Freen's stare is firm. In the end, she give up being stubborn, she slightly nods.

- Go ahead. Ask.

- How did our... Thing end?

- I... Well...