84 - UNSTOPPABLE

BECKY'S POV:

I stand in the kitchen, cooking kimchi fried rice for breakfast while Ritchie Ang Freen are sitting in the living room, staring at each other. This is awkward.

It's when I'm cutting the kimchi while Ritchie speaks out suddenly, naively.

- Were you and Big sis Becky making a baby earlier?

My jaw drops to the ground, my face heats up in seconds while hearing Freen laugh out loud. I close my eyes shut tight, tryin to cool down my body temperature before I turn to Ritchie.

- No. It's not like that, Ritchie.

- It's not? - He asks with wide eyes.

- You are too small for this. - I exclaim. - We are just, you know, k-kissing. - I blush at my own words . Aigoo!

- I'm a boy now. - He pouts and I can't help smiling at him . But then his voice brightens up. - But anyway, I like you, phi freen. JK oppa is good but he doesn't know about programming.

How the hell is JK mentioned here?

- I know! - Freen's lips url up nearly a smirk as she rubs Ritchie's head. - I'm this perfect!

Freen giggles and Ritchie just follows her. Seriously, Freen? "I'm this perfect!"

Shaking my head but eventually, I find myself joining them by smiling alone while cooking. I can't help it!

***

I sit next to Ritchie and opposite to Freen, stealing a glance at her while she takes a full spoon of Kimchi fried rice and starts munching on . This scene is a joy to behold - her cheeks round up and her sexy plump lips form a cute movement hat could brighten up your day just by looking at it.

The breakfast is filled up by Ritchie's voice telling us how he calculated that if each customers just spent 20 minutes on each bowl of ramen on peak hour, he revenue of the shop could increase 30% ! But in reality, a customer would spend about 35 to 40 minutes per bowl and they usually have to wait for 10 to 15 minutes before really eating their ramen.

It's in the middle of the story, Freen's phone rings. She takes a glance at the screen but she darts her eyes off it quickly as her hand hits the mute button, she doesn't plan to pick it up. The phone rings for the second time and a slight frown forms in her face.

- Take it, maybe it's something important.

She eyes me for a second then she hits the mute button again.

- it's Lalisa . I'm sure she is going to ask me out, but I'm going to meet my therapist this afternoon.

After a while, she adds.

- Do you want to come with me?

- me? To the meeting with your therapist? - Freen nods casually as I huff. - Seriously? You are asking me to meet the therapist with you? Why don't you ask Lalisa instead?

- what's that? You want me to go with Lalisa?

She stares at me , I don't reply as I take a full spoon of rice and avoid the look in her eyes.

- No one knows my condition, except you. So I'm not gonna ask Lalisa . And even I she knows , I won't ask her either.

She replies firmly as I blink my eyes. I definitely want to spend.ore time with her, but a vague thought about joining the audition this afternoon has been running across my mind since yesterday night. I haven't had time to think about this matter closely since Freen's presence has been filling up almost all the space in my mind.

- But it's your personal meeting with your therapist. Is it okay if I come with you?

- I'm not going to let you sit there while I talk to my therapist. You will wait outside. I just want you to go with me.

- But... I, you know, I want to spend time with Ritchie. - I know this is a lame excuse cause if I might not spend time with Freen, I won't spend time with Ritchie either. But I've already said it, so I just go with utm - I haven't spent time with him for nearly a month -

- Big sis. - Ritchie cuts me off. - but I'm going to hang out with Yeri this afternoon.

He gives me his innocent smile but I find it unreasonably evil.

- so come.

She pushes me as grinning. I take a silent exhalation, taking another spoon of rice , after a while, I make up my mind as asking .

- what's time is your meeting?

- Two. I will come pick you up.