32

HEY GUYS PLEASE STREAM JISOO'S MV, JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW 👇 
https://youtu.be/YudHcBIxlYw

And here's the short update for you babe.😊

***

T

hree days later.

You remember Mario, the guy I met when I was lost? He keeps texting me and asking me out, like hanging around, coffee, but I always end up with an excuse. I don't want anything like the other night event to happen again. So even though the ideo of wandering around California on a beautiful Sunday like this with a handsome boy sounds really nice, I still have to reject him. It results in me wandering all alone.

It's totally okay for me, except the fact that I continually ran into my boss.

Speaking about her, the day she got sick, I ended up oversleeping on the couch . The morning of the next day, she kicked me out of her room, I mean, she literally woke me up and kicked me out with her foot. She didn't even say thanks to me . How rude!

This morning, as usual, I started my day at 7 in the main hall , cause I have been getting used to this hour, I met Sarocha standing in a while crop top, a trendy suit, jeans, and bright white sneakers. She looked energetic and fresh until she met my eyes, her face showed me some disfavor. Then a Mercedes picked her up while I took the map from receptionist and then walked to the bus station.

In the afternoon, u walked across a posh cafe near the Golden Gate, and my eyes accidentally landed on no one than Sarocha sitting inside the shop, alone with a cup of coffee and a magazine. She felt my stare, she shifts her eyes and our eyes met. That time, I faked her a smile then I continued my walk, u didn't want to see any disfavor from her.

In the evening, I mean right now, I am, unintentionally, watching her making out with a girl in the hotel lobby which leads to the elevator area. The kiss is some kind of hot. And my mind runs to a sudden weird, crazy, unbelievable and unacceptable thought- wondering how her lips feel against mine. Oh God! Hell no! No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NO! I even thought about it while I licked my own lips. What are you thinking Becky?!!!

Short only.😊