124

For a mere moment, I take a glance at Jin Ah, we can be like then too, can't we?

The out of nowhere thought makes me smile at myself a little. Me and Jin Ah, marriage? I guess that won't happen anytime soon though I love her.

While everyone focuses on the couple in the stage, I just weirdly feel a couple of eyes staring at me. My gut feeling is correct, when I turn a little to look at the other side of the stage, not too hard to recognize since everyone's eyes are looking at the stage, there is a pair of big sharp eyes staring at a different direction - me.

We stare at the couple of moments, the gaze is kind of intense that I somehow think perhaps there is something in my face. However, if it is the case, Jin Ah must acknowledge it and fix it for me before we enter the wedding.

I'm the one who cuts the stare and focuses back on stage where Teddy and Ye Seul are exchanging the vow and then they put the ring in each other's fingers .

I take a quick glance back to the spot of the woman who has just started at me minutes ago, but the seat is already empty. I wonder where she has gone, and why is this precious moment - when the bride and the groom exchange the rings.

I feel Jin Ah caresses my thigh slightly under the table, I give her a smile I'm a brief moment before I pay my attention back to the couple. But before that, I check the spot one more time, ensuring that it's still empty.

Party, party and party. All of the parties are the same, talk, food, drink, dance. I don't hate parties but I don't love them either. Its a good chance to socialize in the industry.but when there's too many, it's kind of exhausting for you to catch up and always show up energetic and fresh. I have just finished my first world tour, then flew straight to Jeju to attend the wedding. So there is still some jetlagged inside me, I'm getting used to it. But honestly my muscles are somehow tiring so I don't wanna dance though the idea of dancing with Jin Ah is pretty appealing. Jin Ah know me too well that she doesn't force me, but my girl still wants to have fun so she joins the dance party with our colleagues.

The wedding is held by the beach, a perfect one - I thought. I just love the idea of two people vowing to love each other, to take care of each other, forever when the sun is settling down in the west. That's so sweet and romantic . And the night party by the beach is really nice as well, the air, the atmosphere, the scene, the sound, all nice.

My heels sink in he sand every step I take to get closer to the beach. The sound of music form the party is getting smaller, but still loud. Teddy has rented this five-star resort wholly, he booked tickets for all the guests to fly to Jeju to attend this so-called "Century wedding". It's what people in our company joke about his wedding since people attending it are all businessmen and celebrities and there are also rules to join, no camera, no phone, no smart divides in general which can take photos. Basically, what happens in this wedding will stay in this wedding, in Jeju only, and the public will have no idea about it. I'm totally happy with the idea, since barely a moment do I have a chance to have fun without wondering who might see me. But then, ironically, when I have the chance, my body just rejects me to have fun.

As I walk closer to the beach, I realize that I'm not the only one there. A female silhouette stops me from walking further. As much as I want to reach the ocean waves and have them massage my feet, I think I should turn around and come back to the party. But then again, I realize that there is no need for me to do so. Having a company is not really a bad idea at this moment since basically I'm in a party where making friends, hitting in others is the most casual thing to do. But it's not that I'm going to have a hit on her.

Even when the women doesn't see my, I out the normal charming smile on my lips as I greet.

- Hey!

She turns around and I immediately recognize those eyes. It's her.