146 - WHEN BECKY BEING A SECRETARY

Becky wakes up early and spends hours to pick up he clothes. Eventually, she chooses a new white shirt with three buttons undone, with a pair of black leather pants and chocolate brow heels, she has watched herself in front of the mirror for minutes, making sure that she both looks professional, and kinda... Hot. She stares at herself once again, the tight black leather pants are showing off ass - the result of hours with pilates. She finishes with a black blazers and a little more of her favorite perfume than normal day. Perfect!

***

- when will the next meeting? - Freen asks without looking to her.

- In the next 10 minutes. Meeting room C2.

- Let's go. - Freen drops off her glasses and closes the folder. - I don't want to be late.

Becky's heart sinks. She forcefully stands up and follows Freen, not forget to grab the document and her laptop.

It's her fifth day at work and Freen hasn't looked at her for the most of the day. She just focused on the document on her table and her laptop while Becky started to scan the business proposals and the financial reposts that FSC Capital plans to invest in. In the morning, when Freen arrived at the office, she looked at her once, only once, when she asked her to make a cup of coffee.

Why they be this tense during their working time?

Becky asks herself when she walks after Freen to the meeting room. Freen even sent a private driver to drive her to work and pick her up from work, she thought it was thoughtful of Freen, but then it means that she wouldn't spend the ride home with Freen as well. And it doesn't sound thoughtful to her anymore.

Two men has already been inside the room, one young man and that middle-aged man.

- Ms. Chankimha. I'm Donald Kotler from Evergreen Technology. And he is my son, he is one of our main engineers, graduated from MIT and will take over the company in the next few year.

And they shake hands, before the young Kolter introduces himself.

- it's my honor to meet you, Miss Chankimha. A.k.a Freen. I'm Jezz Kotler. - Then he turns to Becky. - ... And this beautiful lady is Becky Armstrong, am I right? I'm a huge fan. It's really really nice to meet you here.

He excitedly holds his hand to Becky, waiting, while Becky is a little surprised, she glances at Freen, waiting, as if she needs her confirmation to shake ha d with this man. Freen gives out a small nod, almost invisible, Becky thinks she sees it.

- Nice to meet you too. - Becky turns to him, smiling and looking at the young man, he is tall, blue eyed, dark haired and pretty good looking. - Yeah, you're right. I'm Becky Armstrong. I'm here today as Ms. Freen's secretary.

- Oh. Right. Ms. Freen's secretary. - He says with surprise ansd disbelief, still showing off his smile. - I heard that you left the company you retired, I couldn't believe it at first. And now you are here being a secretary.

- Pardon? - Freen interrupts. - Please take your seats and we can start out meeting.

- Oh, I'm sorry. - Jezz replies quickly. - I'm just surprised to meet her here.

Freen doesn't listen I him, she has already turned her back at them and heads to her seat.

- After you! - Jezz spreads his arms, speaking to Becky. She beams at him and follows freen.

Becky finds out that most of the time during the meeting, Jezz stares at her and every time she catches his eyes, he beams at her and Becky has no choice e but smiling back.

- Which technology are you using to create these solar panels?

- Oh. - Jezz shifts his gaze from Becky to Freen. I have already put all of the information in this proposal. In case you need. - Jezz pushes the file to Freen. - And let me show you guys.

He stands up from his seat and in a moment, he walks to stand in between Becky's seat and Freen's seat, not forget to smile at Becky once again.

- Here, our new design of the panel is the cutting edge, it maximize the capacity of the panel an it is that most productive design, trampling the capacity of all current designs. Miss. Armstrong, can you see the design? Here, come look closer. - He touches his hand on Becky's back and Becky finds Freen's eyes has landed on his hand. Her eyes darken as she breathes out with such a cold voice.

- You can come back to your seat.

- But I haven't fi...

- We got the technology a f the design. You can come back to your seat.

Freen says firmly without looking at him, she grabs the proposal and scan the design herself.

Is she jealous?

Becky ask.
There is a sudden idea coming up in Becky's mind. She then glances at her watch.

- it's already lunch. How about we head to a nearby restaurant and we can continue the meeting this afternoon.

***

- Oh! haha! That's funny! - Becky laughs at Jezz joke about his trip at Bangkok last month. He lost to a stripping gay bar and he was shocked at what he saw.

Freen, in contrary, doesn't enjoy the whole joke. Lunch with clients or parents to her is just another type of meeting. She doesn't talk much about other topics during lunch, si she finds these types of small talks kinda annoying. Especially with Becky's  state of over-enjoy the lunch talk.

That's when Jezz leaves his seat and he runs to Becky to ask her autograph, and smoothly he asks her.

- If you are free this weekend, I would love to tour you around the city. There are so much o see in Frankfurt and since it's your first time here, it's worth a tour to see how beautiful this city is.

The whole sentence is heard by Freen, clearly. It causes her to stop from drinking her bland iced Americano. Freen inhales deeply before she continues sipping on her Coffee like nothing has been heard.

- I'm sorry. - Becky replies, her face doesn't look up as she is signing in his notebook. - Miss Freen an I have already had plan this weekend. We are going to visit some museum. - Then she looks up, glancing at Freen through her shoulder. - Right?

Their eyes lock for a couple of moments, before Freen replies with her nonchalant voice.

- Right.

Bingo!

Becky couldn't hide the smile in her face. She gives Jezz the Autograph and when she sees him about to add something, she quickly hurries them back to their office to continue the meeting.