115 - START OVER

BECKY'S POV:

Today is Ritchie's birthday. I called him yesterday to inform him that I couldn't make it to Korea since I got stuck in a concert in Japan. Bet the fact is I'm on the plane going home to give him a surprise.

Ritchie has been studying in Freen's school for roughly 6 months and his communication has changed a lot. He isn't talkative like the old days but I find it much better to talk to him. He stayed in the school dorm with his friends and I can track down all of his studying history and grades via mobile application. Ritchie has always been on top of the class since he studied there. A month ago, he joined an international Math competition with the school team and the team won the prize.

Tell me, how can I miss his birthday after all of these good things. There is no chance that I would miss it.

- Hello? - I yank the door open with a wide smile in my face, hopefully to hear some grasps. But then I'm the one to be surprised since my eyes land on none other than Freen Sarocha. What is she doing here? Our eyes meet in a brief moment before we both of us direct them to other people.

- Oh, Big sis! - Ritchie speaks out. - You said that you couldn't make it.

- No way I would miss your birthday. I just want to give you a surprise.

I walk inside, leaving some space for Jin Ah to walk inside.

- She is Jin Ah, my manager - I take her arms and guide her to the table. - I often talk about her, since today our family gathered up so I think it's an opportunity for you guys to meet her.

Jin Ah bows and greets people as I walk to Ritchie with arms spread. He stands up, welcoming me with a tight hug.

- Happy birthday, my baby boy!

- I'm not a baby boy anymore.

People laugh. But it's true, Ritchie is now so tall, much taller than I thought m I run to hug my aunt then back to my seat which is right next to Ritchie and Jin Ah while Freen in on his left, fortunately.

He introduces me to his school friends while they are all surprised. 

- Ritchie, you didn't tell us that your sister is a celebrity!

- She doesn't want me to babble about it.

No. I never told him that. I remember when I first joined the audition, Ritchie encouraged m to join since he was Ted to tell his friends that I'm a famous singer. But I guess, it is no longer the case. I have no right to complain about it since I'm a bad sister who barely has time for her younger brother.

I don't want to take the spotlight so I quickly enjoy my food. My mind runs back to Freen who is not far from me. I can smell her perfume from my seat. The Black Opium.

Is she and Ritchie this close? I have no idea.

So how long since we taken off but it's also the busiest time I have ever been through so I have no spare time to think about relationships or love.

- Hey! Who is the lady sitting next to your brother? - Jin Ah says with a smirk while her brows arch s little. - I think I have a crush on her.

I laugh a little as she jokes but my internal minds want to scream out " she's mine. "

- is she Ritchie's teacher?

Now that I laugh pretty loud, some people look at my direction. I lower my voice as I reply.

- Yeah, she is, - I joke.

- Oh god! How can a student focus in studying if she is teaching? I guess it would be hard.