49

- LET ME GO! BECKY ARMSTRONG!

I say firmly but she even just tightens her arms much more around me, it starts to annoy me.

- No. Please Stop! Please! Freen! I'm begging in you.

- FUCKING LET ME GO!

I say calmly as much as possible but I fail I guess. The look on her face is like she is seeing a ghost . She looks at me but she doesn't let go.

- Please stop! Please!

She begs for the last time, doesn't plan to let me go any time soon, until my friends and my team members show up.

***

Now we are sitting in our VIP room, the atmosphere is awkward.

I know the Monkey guy is glaring at me, and if it's not because of my team Ang my friends are here, I will sure he won't leave this club until he gets bruises all over his face or some broken bones.

Emily is the one deciding to break it.

- Miss. Sarocha, we are really sorry about this. It's all our fault. Mario had no intention to Becky, we just told him to take Becky to the dance floor and help her out.

- Emily, what do you mean by helping me out?

Becky asks while narrowing her brows. I don't get what they mean either. This time Chung Ha is the one who speaks up.

- You know, it's our bet, we just gave you some chances to be with a hot guy or a hot chick so well.. here comes Mario and Sam.

- Wait? I didn't get it! So this is all your plan? - Becky shot her eyes open in disbelief. - Did the girls whose name is SAM involved in this as well?

- Yeah. Kind of, - Chung Ha says nervously - I am the one who told her to come talk to you. I just asks her to invite you for some drinks or some dancing. I didn't expect that you two clicked and even kissed...

Becky straight Armstrong kissed a girl? Now all eyes on Becky.

- sorry, you did what Becky?

This time Rosé asks in disbelief.

Becky's opens and closes her mouth , finding for words but nothing comes out of it. She is just blinking her eyes hard.

- You kissed a girl, so are you into girls... Bec?

Rosé asks, still surprising with the newly found truth about her crush's sexuality. I don't know whether she is happy or upset with the fact that Becky kissed a girl.

- No. Becky is straight. - Chung Ha replies - She is a straight as spaghetti but before it gets wet!

The guys suppress their laugh while Becky is Blushing hard, chewing in her own lips before she turns into an angry cat. I can sense her anger via her eyes, there are numerous times this girl was angry at me.

- No. I didn't kiss her. She kissed me, I didn't response the kiss!!!

- Who cares?  You were sure attracted to her. Just admit it!

- No. I'm not! Please just stop it! I told you a million times before that I didn't want to talk about it anymore, can you guys please just stop!!! I can't believe you guys are playing with me. Sitting me up just to check my sexuality. You guys could have asks me directly. I hope you guys having fun playing with me like that. I'm so done tonight.

- We are sorry Becky! Please don't be mad! We always watched you and made sure that nothing bad happens to you. We just wanted you to loosen up cause you have been stressed out lately Becky. We didn't plan for things to turn out this way.

It's Emily, she is always the one who seems really mature among these big-headed kids.

- And this is not about the bet! - Seulgi adds.

- The bet is just a reason for us to get you out and have some fun Becky. We are sorry if you didn't like it.

- I still can't believe it. - she shakes her head before standing up. - I'm leaving anyway. I had enough FUN today.

- We are really sorry Becky. Please don't be like this!

Emily holds Becky's arm to stop her, everyone is silent.

- I need some time alone, I will see you guys later, thanks for tonight anyway.

- I will drive you home Becky!

The Monkey guys speaks up. I silently roll my eyes. This is not even his business.

- No need to. I'm fine on my own.

As soon as Becky leaves, Rosé stands up and leaves the room without saying any further word.

Short update cause I'm too upset right now.😒