85

Freen has just left and now I'm walking around my room, calling JK. After two rings, he takes my call.

- Hey! - I greet , trying to erase the unknown feeling rising inside my stomach and my chest.

- Hi Becky. - I can feel his smile from the other line.

- what time is the audition this afternoon? - I go straight to the point.

- Two.

- Oh.. wow. - I exclaim as running my hand though my hair.

- You come? - I hear his voice get excited. - I will come pick you up at 1, so we can arrive there early and practice together a lit-

- JK, - I cut him off. - But I can't make it at 2.

- Becky! Please! This is a chance for you. - He pleads and I'm shaking my head like he's gonna see me. - you know you have been dreaming of this since you were a kid. You told me you have up but I have known you for years, becky. I know you still want to this. And I can't believe you would let this chance skip for whatsoever reason is-

- JK, I'm not going to tell you that I'm not going...

- you just told you you couldn't make it.

- Yeah. I will have another business at two. It's just , you know, there is not like I have to trade off between this and that, you know. So I'm thinking , you know. Can you give that guy a call and ask him if it's okay that I show up at 5pm?

- Aw! It's a professional audition, Becky! Can you just change the schedule like that? Can you just change your schedule?

- I'm going with Freen and I don't want her to know that I will take part in an audition. What will you think she might think? She is my boss - I reason out. - listen, I ha e planned it beforehand, you can tell the company that I haven't arrived in Seoul yet, something like flight is delayed, and I can't make it in time. They will understand and if they really need talents then they will maki it for me. 

There is a long story silence on the other side of the line before JK responds

- okay just wait for a couple of minutes, I will give hill a call now.

- Okay. Just wait for a couple of minutes, I will give him a call now.

He hang out 5 minus , my phone rings as he calls me back.

- okay, si when and where will come pick you up?

****

I open the door finding freen has been already standing outside with a new look, black shirt, grey cardigan , ripped jeans and white sneakers , the autumn wind is blowing through her hair. She beams at me while pulling me to her arms leading me to her car.

- You dressed up! - she half states, half asks. Yes. I did, for her and for the audition, but why do I feel like I'm lying to her. I don't like the feeling, so I don't answer her, I just kick the ball back to her.

- Yeah, don't you like it?

- No. - her cold reply makes me stop from walking, unconsciously making a pout while furrowing my eyebrows. In a flash of a second, her bright smile is back in her red lips. - I love it.

My heart is pounding wildly as I look at her cheerful face with a small nose scrunch when she releases a small giggle. Cute.

- Stop smiling and laughing. Sop it. - I shot her a glare. - or I might want to kiss you again.

I feel her body get stiff for a moment, her siding smile is gone, replaced by parting lips and surprised eyes, a pinky blush is glowing on her soft cheeks . Holding myself from grabbing her by the nape , I pull her arm to the car, can't help smiling by myself along the way.

Freen opens the door to the shotgun for me before she strides to the driver seat. 

- Seat belt.

She says but doesn't wait for me, she leans in, pulling the belt out to tighten it for me. Our faces are so close that I can see the silver sparkling in her beautiful orbs. She breathes out. Her breath is fanning across my face, it smell of green tea and something fragrance. I bite on my lips as a hot shiver runs down my back akong with a sudden sensation rushes inside my stomach.

- don't bite your lip like that. - Her perfect full lips  forms a sexy smirk as she stares at my lips. I watch the way her lips move when she says those words. - Or I might want to kiss you.

Blinking, I look away , releasing my lips, and I decide to shut my eyes , calming and cooling my whole being. However , just a few moments after that, I feel her soft lips crashing on mine as her hand palms my cheek tenderly . I don't hesitate any moment to respond to the kiss. My fingertips tug the fabric of her shirt , others tangle in her hair as I push her head down, pulling her body closer to mine, I feel like I miss her, even if she is right here, right now, I still feel like this isn't close enough, never enough, I wan to feel every part of her. Her tongue pokes my lips asking for an invitation. It's a private party. Just only two of us. Her tongue darts in, meeting mine as she kisses me deeper. I can taste her tea mouth, and it becomes addicting. Her hands now grip my waist, pushing me harder against the leather seat. The atmosphere inside he car gets extremely hot as I want to roam my hand inside her shirt again.

Wait. The car. Yes. We are inside a car, parking right at a crowded street of Itaewon. I unwillingly slow down the pace, and few moments after that our lips finally parts. Freen rests her head on mine, smiling while her fingers move to my lips and start wiping gently. It's her red lipstick, I guess. My hands move out from her messy hair as I start fixing it for her.

As we both finish, Freen gives me a peck on my lips before she sits back breathes out.

- we will have - she takes a look down on her watch . - 25 minutes before we get late.