35

Lalisa walks to the speaker, she turns it off and everyone stops moving, groaning while rolling their eyes. Lalisa just grins back and then she speaks up.

- I see a lot of you here are drinking coke, com'on, it's fucking Friday and it's our last day in NYC , so why dont we have some REAL fun. - Lalisa says as she grins mischievously. - I suggest we're gonna play a game, it's DRINK OR DARE. The rule is simple, whether you DRINK or you have to DO AS WE SAY! So, are you in?

Yeah. People are crazys over Lalisa's Game cause they are all tipsyand they really wanna have some fun. Music is played again as we sit down in a circle, no bottle spinning needed cause we play in order from my Lalisa left to Lalisa's right.

Most people choose the DRINK at first cause they are afraid to do something crazy and stupid. Some choose the DARE and they end up dancing like a Monkey in a chair or even drinking vodka from their colleagues abdomen. I have to admit that the game is really fun and I laugh a lot. Perhaps, it's alcohol effect cause I've been persistent in choosing the DRINK, I get tipsy and my body is getting really hotter and hotter as alcohol burns  in my vein. Sarocha, also, is too cautious or to sober to choose the DARE, she always chooses the DRINK.

- Max what do you choose?

- Dare!

- Okay, dare! I dare you to drink vodka on Becky's collar bone.

Sorry, say what?

Now all eyes on me. I just blink my eyes, my mouth opens then closes, no words coming out. Fuck!

They pull me to the center of the crowd, I have to lie down on the floor so Kiera  - my colleague - pours the vodka on my collar bone. My colleagues start to cheer and blow their whistle as they see me lying down, I get blushed immediately. My heart is racing in my chest , my eyes are pinning on the creamy ceiling as I gulp the nervouses away. Kiera fixes my hair and after that the cold liquid is slowly poured in the pitch near my collar bone.

As the guy whose name is Max leans down to drink the liquid , people start to cheer louder , when his lips meet my skin, I get startled and then his moving lips tickle me, I try to surpress my laugh but I end up in giggling and jerking my shoulder from his lips.

- Ohh, you can't move, you are wasting the vodka , Becky! - Lalisa shouts - Add some more vodka to her collar bone!

- NO! - I shout back. - it's tickling

- if you can't hold it in, he will do it over and over again until the vodka is drunk up. So you'd better hold yourself.

I groan in exaperation as Kiera adds some more vodka on the pitch.

- Just closed your eyes and feel it Becky! - Someone shouts to me as everyone burst into laughter. Heat runs to my face , I just grin to hide my nervouses.

I turn my head and I accidentally meets Sarocha's eyes , she is staring at me with her poke face, arms cross. What is on her mind? As alcohol takes me, my eyes bravely move to her deep V as Max starts to move his lips on my skin. God! It's still tickling so I immediately close my eyes, and I swear, I don't know why, I don't know what got into me but that moment, Sarocha's kiss with a random girl in the hotel lobby back in California pops up in my mind. Urrrrrrrgh. No. No. No. No. No it's unbelievable. I unintentionally release a groan of frustration.

- Open your eyes Becky! It's done! You want some more?!

Its Lalisa and hearing that people burst into harder laugher . I open my eyes, sitting up then rushing back to my place. I guess my face looks like a tomato right now.

***

I

sit up with half lidded eyes, my head is sore, no energy. This is what people call "hangover", I feel like I could die in about five minutes.

After 5 minutes for self-balance , I roam my eyes all over the room. It looks like a bedroom. It's so strange. What time is this? Where am I? And what the fuck am I wearing? I remember I wore the black dress I bought in California to the party, not this pink pajamas.

Did... I....?

I immediately touch my chest and my bra is still there, the same with my panty.

I walk to the door, my head hurts every step I take. As I open the door, a very familiar scene welcomes me - the party room. Look like no one had been cleaning it yet, it looks like a mess.

As I try to remember what happened yesterday, my headaches. The last thing I remember is Sarocha with her deep V. Drinking a lot of vodka, dancing Ang someone drank the alcohol on my collarbone. I can't remember how I ended up in a bed with these pajamas.

And where is everyone?

- Miss Sarocha? .... Miss Lalisa? .... Sarocha? .... Lalisa? .... Kiera?

I check every single room and no one is here.

What time is it? I have a flight at and I haven't packed yet. As soon as my eyes reach the clock on the wall, my mouth drops to the ground, it's fucking 1pm Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm done!!!

For the next 15 minutes, I searched for my phone and my bag, but they are nowhere to be found. I search for my dress, but it's gone too. Shit! I'm getting panic now. How can I call a cab to back to the hotel? My flight will be in 3 hours and 45minutes and I'm still here with stupid pajamas.

Yeah. Recently I have been through a lot. No, scratch that. I'm my whole life, I have been through a lot, and this little hardship is nothing compared to the things I have been through. So, as I exhale, then inhale, I walk to the door of the apartment, I open it and yes, I'm gonna walk back to my hotel.

No phone, no money, walking in the street with a pajamas, wearing a zombie face after the hangover.

Stupid.

Idiotic.

Dump.

They suits me well. Sarocha knows me too well.

If I miss the flight, I would have to buy the ticket on my own and the money will be nearly my one month salar. I'm not gonna suffer all of this in one month just for nothing. Okay but I don't know which way will lead my to my hotel. I'm lost, again.

After two times of asking for help from some passengers, I'm now on the way back to the hotel. I pity myself for being stupid to stay at the party instead of leaving, for drinking too much and getting wasted. Everyone knows that I'm gonna have a flight this afternoon but no one minds waking me up, they just left. Sarocha just lefts me there, just like she left me this whole week because of Lalisa M. Did she even take my phone and my bag so that I cannot go back to the hotel?  Is this what she used to say " making my life here a living hell?" But she was wrong, I'm Becky Armstrong and I can't be defeated that easy.

Telling myself all of these but right now I can't help the tears from running down on my cheeks. Becky, you are so stupid!

Hey everyone Goodmorning!💓 Another update for you guys. I'm sorry last day or last night can't give you a proper update cause I'm busy and you know I have personal problem too. But yeaaaah I still tried to give you an update.😊