19

STILL ROSÉ POV:

I don't know that my idea is okay or not. Since the day I told Freen to beck to  normal, she and Becky started to "interact" , not really nice kind of interact.

Aw, I can't  stand her,  it's the 23rd time she told me to rewrite the brief. - Becky says in frustration as soon as she flops down next to me.

- Wow! I even lost count on how many times she asked you to rewrite it. - Emily shakes her head.

- We may give her an award at the end of the year, for the most "rewrite" staff. - Jay speaks to Nop , eyeing Becky to tease her.

- Maybe it's you ,- it's Nam who is  speaking .
- You know you might have a problem with you writing skills. I don't mean to offend , but it's possible. You should focus on improving your skills instead of complaining. - Nam shrugs her shoulders as she says.

- You can't say that! - Emily interrupts. - We have been working with Becky and we all know that her skills are really okay.

- Don't misunderstand what I'm trying to say, I just think that you should trust Ms. Sarocha . She told you to fix it then it must have some problems.

- Aish, we shouldn't talk about it anymore, let's start eating. - Becky speaks up.

- I don't understand why she chose you to be her personal assistant in the Krunky project, you never travel abroad so there might have a lot of problems like language, transfortations,  cultural understanding, working with business partners, you can't even finish a proper brief.

I don't say I hate Nam , but this girl, really, if she is on fire and I have water , I would drink it.

Oky I'm just kidding.

Before people react to Nam's, Becky speaks up.

- I don't understand either. And I don't want to go.

- You don't want to go? Really?

- Really!

- I think the position suits me more than you, cause I'd been living abroad for years , so... Perhaps, you can tell her you that you don't want to go and suggest me to her.

The half of people sitting in the table roll their eyes hearing Nam's saying, but she is too excited with the idea to notice it.

- Can you, Becky? - She says as one of her hand puts on Becky "friendlily".

- Becky, - Emily speaks up , making Becky looks at her. - You should go, - it's a rare chance, you never travel abroad, not to mention that you will work with some of the biggest agencies in China and the USA, so just go, there will be a lot of things to learn.

- Awww unniee ahh... She doesn't want to go, don't force her.  - Nam pouts and I bet no one finds it cute at all.

- You should stay and finish your project with me.  - Emily says firmly

- Emily, - Becky Grabs Emily's attention. - Thank you but I don't think I should go, and I don't really want to go,  I don't want to leave Ritchie home for two months. - She turns her eyes to Nam, her voice hardens. - So I think I will ask her and recommend you.

- Yeah! Thank you Becky.

Nam grins grabbing Becky's hand with her both hands and she couldn't see people are rolling their eyes at her again.

People in this table do not have a clue about what is going on between Freen and Becky , except me. I understand why Becky doesn't want to go, even if it is a once in blue month chance for a newbie like Becky, being alone with Freen is foreign countries for one or two months is not a good idea after the incident in the Four Season Hotel. I don't know what Freen plas in her mind, but whatever it is, Becky shouldn't go. I, myself don't want Becky to go either.

Becky and I are walking out of the canteen after lunch as Sehun stop us. He wants wo talk to Becky alone, so Becky tells me to wait for her.  I lean my back on the wall, watching the duo talking from afar. Sehun's face shines with a smile at first, then the bright smile disappears to be replaced by a fake smile, an awkward smile . Curiosity takes me as  Becky's back so I ask her .

- What did you guys talks about?

- Uhmmm He asked me take me on a date. Not really a date but he asked me if I could go out with him this weekend.  You know, movie or something.

- Did you just reject hi?

- Yeah...

- Sehun is hot,. Girls are lining up to date him . - I say, half stating, half asking.

- Sorry, I'm not in the line.

She says, I chuckle and then question.

- So do you like anybody right now?

We're friends , so it's normal to ask her this, right?

- Actually, I thought I had some feelings with a boy whose name is JK . He has been courting me for years. But since I worked here and dropped the job at his place, I've been so busy that I totally forgot about him,  he texted me, I read but I forgot to reply back several times,  i feel pretty bad , he use to be really nice to me and my family. But I cannot lie to my self anymore, I don't think totally forgetting a man's existence means that I like him romantically.

I don't know how and why this simple thing makes me happy all of sudden . I just smile alone like an idiot, not looking at her.

TOP ROSÉ IS WAVINGGGGG!!!!!!