125

For artists like me, it's normal to have people staring at them. But this time, I just feel like it's a little bit different. Perhaps it's due to the previous event when she stared at me while everyone was looking at the stage. Especially when the woman standing in front of me is a gorgeous lady. She might be a model with that body of hers, however, the aura, the vive she gives out indicates they she is much more that that. It makes sense, since I'd she is a model, I would never forget her face, she gets the face of a Goddess, I have to say.

She stares at me, her eyes shine under the moonlight with mixed emotions, something like surprise, happiness, then pain and hurt. Despite all those complications in the gaze she gives me, I find her eyes pretty alluring.

She greets me back, her voice is firm, deep, warm and unique.

- Hello.

Ang just that, the woman turns her head back, looking at the beach again, like she doesn't care about me or my trying to start up a nice conversation. That somehow hurts my feelings. First of all, it's kinda rude, and second of all, I don't get used to rejection. Most of the time, I got what I want and people are often chasing after me. However, the same could happen to the woman standing in front of me. She is too gorgeous, man and women must line up to be around her.

- You don't want to go to the party?

My question catches her off guard as I feel her body tense up a little. She shakes her head.

- I got jet lag. Feeling a little bit tired too.

I add, still remain in the same position behind her. The woman just keep silent, letting the conversation die as time goes by. I feel a little awkward so I decided to walk away to the other side of the beach so that I can have my feet massage by the ocean waves. I just suddenly crave for it.

In the corner of my eyes, I see her walking back to the party but I don't try to turn Ang look at her direction. Then after a few moments, I heave a sigh of relief - I don't know I'm holding my breath - after realizing she already disappeared from where she has just stood.

I walk back to the party after five or ten minutes playing with the ocean waves. My dress is a little wet because of that. My eyes scan the whole party again, hopefully that I will see the woman again. I really want to know who she is. She is kinda mysterious. Pure curiousity is just eating me up. I walk around the party , my hand is holding my heels as my bare feet touch the sand. It feels some kind of comforting with that. Jin Ah is still having fun around the pool. She has already changed to her oink bikini, her hair is tied up in a neat ponytail, revealing her perfect face. Normally I would have a good time watching Jin Ah in a bikini. God she looks damn hot in that two pieces, but right now, the urge of finding the mysterious woman is somehow.... Stronger. I have so many chances to see Jin Ah in that bikini, but that woman, maybe tonight is the only night I can see her. I reason out in the back of my mind.

But what will I do when I find her? I stop walking as I realize my action is nonsense. Why would I fina a woman who doesn't want to talk to me? Okay, but I just want to find out who she is, not really like I will talk to her. At least, I see her then I will ask whoever is standing next to me about her. It is a harmless thing to kill the time in such a party though. The internal debate happens around few minutes before I decided to look for the woman again.

I find her talking to Teddy. My feet lead me to them naturally. My eyes scan her wholly under the full light of the party. She is tall, slender, long black haired. She is in a black velvet v-neck suite that shows off a proper amount of her cleavage and her fine white skin. Her pants and heels are also black. Her long slender fingers hold on the red wine glass in a classy way while the other hand is leisurely put in the pocket.

The woman stops talking and stares at my direction when she sees me with the charming smile I have already put on my face. Our eyes lock until I reach both if them, just a few inches away from her, and I force myself to look at Teddy. That's weird, Becky.

- Becky! - Teddy touches my arms slightly, a smile plastered on his face. He kisses mo on the cheek then pulling out. He looks between the woman and me. - Meet FREEN SAROCHA CHANKIMHA, my greatest angel investor. - then he turns to Sarocha. - Freen, meet Becky Armstrong, our number one solo artist, you already knew.

So her name is Sarocha, she is an angel investor. I keep the smile on my face as I hold my hand for a polite gesture.

- Nice to meet you, Ms. Sarocha

Our eyes lock again. There are so many things in those big sharp eyes, I feel them all but fail to name them all in this moment, especially when we are this close. She holds my hand to reply to the gesture, not very willingly, but it doesn't matter anymore cause when her skin touches mine, a strong wave of electricity running down my spine, making my heart skip it's beat and my stomach twisted in knots.

- Likewise, Ms. Armstrong.

This is for tonight ;) let's continue tomorrow. MUMU everyone! :*