21

Continuation....

- Ms. Becky? Are you trying to fail the VISA, intensionally?

- No, I'm not . I'm just... I don't want to go, but I didn't do anything.

-  Ms. Sarocha, since Becky failed her VISA, so I suggest you should choose another person to assist you . You know there are still a lot of people who could assist you without applying for a VISA. For example , I have a one year VISA -

- Just shut your fuck up and do your work. This is not your business.

Yeah,  it's Freen, She looked so sounded intimating at the moment. Her scary state shot the whole office to be in deadly silence. No one dares to move or even gulp.

I was just thinking at that moment , it's just a small issue. -  Becky failed her VISA but Freen could have anyone assist her- it's really  no big deal, it's not worth causing a scene in the middle of the office  like that . Or, perhaps, I was wrong cause I didn't put myself on her shoes , she might plan ahead for a long business trip and Becky failed meant she had to arrange everything all over again.  - like she used to mention.

After that, Freen required Yuki to her office while everyone dismissed. Everything was back to normal after Freen's verbal massacre.

Well, to be honest , at least, I don't have to be away from Becky for a month.

For everyone , it's better this way.

---------------------------------

Look like someone is falling here. :)

Short.