87

Once again , I wish that there was a hole in the room, I would love to crawl down and stay there forever, Aish!

Freen walks inside the room with a new t-shirt since the old one I have already spilled the wine all over. Not only her t-shirt, but I also spilled it all over her face.

But that's all her fault. How dare she jokes like that. I'm not going to say sorry for this.

She reaches my side as we stare at each other for a moment before she speaks up sternly.

- You need to be punished, small bean!

She doesn't wait for me to reply as she pulls me by the waist, lips mashing against.ine. I get startled and get stumbled a little, her hand immediately holds my head firmly to stable me as he tongue pushes past my clenched teeth, our tongues start o move back and forth, battling, pinning each other down. Freen is biting, sucking, eating my mouth, demanding, invasive, crushing me by every single move she makes. I cling on her as if it is the only that solid in my swaying world.

I can't help myself from groaning low in my throat as my back hits the wall. The whole body of her now presses on mine, my hands are yanked from her shirt, pinned on the wall above my head as Freen traces her lips down my jawline. Then to my neck. My whole body never feels this shaky in my entire life, my back is arching as my head leans towards to wall the moment she starts to suck the flesh on my neck really hard. But it feels so good that I find myself craving for more. Her grip on my hands loosen and I slightly jerks them down from the wall to her head , pulling her , clutching her tight like she's gonna run away if I don't hold her. Blowing out hot air on my skin , she traces her lips up and down my neck repeatedly before she reaches my ear and whispering softly.

- I want to draw you first.

The moment, goosebumps run all over my arms and my back. I bury my face in her neck, feeling all flustered as she circles her arms around my torso and gathers me closer to her body.

- No, - I breathe out on her skin. - I'm not going to do that.

- I was just joking, small bean. - she starts to giggle. - I'm not gonna draw you naked. I only draw abstract.

I push my head up and shit a glare at her, but she keeps that mischievous smile as she adds.

- But I don't mind trying portraying someday if it is you, especially naked.

I huff, a crimson red is growing on my cheek after her words , I push myself off her while I feel like I'm losing my mind, cause honestly, I like that idea of her, a lot, very much.

I don't know we're is this story going tho. But I'll try my best to give y'all a great update or else this story will going to end soon....