Chapter Two

"Marck! I shouted as soon as I spotted my brother in the crown waiting for the other passengers.

"Anne Juliette!" He shouted back, my eyes widened as I heard his accent. He really sounded like our mom, like a true Monegasque.

I ran to him with my luggage leaving Janelle trailing behind me. I jumped on him as soon as I reached him, hugging him tightly.

"Air, I need air." He gasped as he slapped my shoulders. I pulled away from him laughing my ass off because I missed this guy, I missed my brother. "That was a tight hug Bonana." He laughed as I smiled. I miss hearing that nickname from him.

"Marckie Mouse." I hit him on his shoulder that made him hiss in pain.

"That is not what I miss." He said as two guys behind him laugh with him. I looked at the two very familiar guys and my eyes widened. It's Pierre and Esteban. His eyes widened as he realized that I am looking at the guys behind his back. "Oh, this is Pierre and Esteban, Anne knew them before while racing."

"Of course. I missed you both, Pierre, why are you here with Marck? Last time i heard that you're in Alpha Tauri?" I said as he smiled and hugged me back.

"Got in Alpine just this year, will be a reserve for Marck and Esteban. Look how much you've grown." He smiled as he twirled me around like a kid. "Charles would be mad that we met you first." He said as he hugged me again.

Pierre is actually a very close friend to me and Charles, but to me he is not as close as Charles. Our families would be vacationing together, either in France or in Monaco. He's always bullying me though, because I'm much smaller than them and I'm a girl.

"Esteban, missed you." I hugged him as he is so tall now. "I didn't grow, you two just gotten so tall." I laughed as he hugged me back.

Esteban would later be my friend during karting when we're in France every Wednesdays or weekends until we transferred to the US. Then Charles, Pierre, Esteban and I reconnected when i started racing for Prema at F4, F3 and other races.  

But Charles was the only one who remained in contact with me because our families are close with each other when we transferred to the US and we all went to UK to study .

"Anne, Thought i wouldn't see you anymore after you stopped racing." Esteban muttered while he's hugging me. I smiled as i pulled away from their hug.

"Oh im here now guys, by the way, this is my friend. Janelle." I said as pulled Janelle to my side as she stretched her arms to them to shake their hands.

"Atty. Janelle Lewis." My eyes widened with approval at her confidence, that's my friend rigg there. "Here for business with Harman International." She even emphasized the word business before shaking their hands.

I looked at Esteban and saw his eyes glitter at my friend, and boy I know he is smitten. I looked at my brother as they shook hands and saw that we both wear the knowing look. He looked at me too and nodded, but I just shook my hands as I know Janelle well, business is business.

"Atty. Jules, we have a meeting with Ferrari Board of Directors tomorrow morning so we have to get some rest first." Janelle said as my eyes widened as i remembered something that's very important here, everyone in the company calls me Jules, because they only knew "Juliette Mille" as their co worker. When my dad called her up yesterday to have a meeting with us both, she was shocked to know that I'm their CEO's daughter. .

"Sure, Marck how will you drive us?" I asked my brother as I looked at the two guys behind him.

"Don't worry they have their own cars, and we'll meet up with some of our friends in Maranello too." He said as he looked at me. "Have you reached Charles and told him that you're here?"