Chapter Twelve

"Oh come on Carlos. Don't sulk in there, lets go." Charles said as he went inside Carlos' room. "She didn't even know you're a Real Madrid fan, plus Messi is not there in Barca anymore. And Anne said, Ronaldo was in Manchester United."

"I'll just get ready, you two drive the Chiron. I'll drive the Audi, and i know Paris Saint-Germain will be champions again for Ligue 1." I called out as soon as i went to my room.

I felt bad to be honest about what I've said about, sometimes i get so overwhelmed about my fangirling with the people i looked up to, without even thinking if the people that I'm talking with is a fan or not.

But teasing Charles now that Messi in PSG and the club that he's supporting is in the same league is a different story. I'll always annoy him with that, forever.

I just sighed as i went to the bathroom and got ready for our spur-of-the-moment trip in Manchester. I've been living here in UK for quite a while but i never got to go there because i was so busy.

The only FC shirts that i have now are FC Koln and Lyon from Mick, Barca when I went there and of course Paris Saint-Germain that Marck sent me when Messi transferred there.

After an hour i guess, i went out and saw Charles already dressed up sitting on the balcony, i went to him and he just looked at me smiling.

"You know Anne, i know for sure he isn't mad at you." Charles said as i sat down next to him, he wrapped his around my shoulder as i leaned on him.

"How could you say that? And why did he reacted like that if he isn't mad at me?" I sighed clearly distraught about offending Carlos. Charles just stood up and ruffled my hair.

"You'll find out. Oh and by the way since we all have international driver's permit here, I'll drive the Chiron and you two will be in the Audi." He grinned as he went out. "Come on, he'll meet us down in the garage."

I just sighed and followed him out of the flat. Seeing his him happy is weird especially if his eyes are saying the exact opposite.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as we entered the elevator. He just looked at me and smiled.

"Of course, why would i be sad?" He chuckled as he pulled closer to him.

"I don't know, I feel like you're not okay, did something happen with the that girl you're seeing?" I asked as he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Alex and I are going great, Anne. You don't have to worry about that." He said as pursed my lips as the elevator dings as we reached the ground floor.

I couldn't stop thinking about what's happening to Charles right now. Thinking about how can i help, am i interfering with their relationship? Oh God i hope not.

"Stop biting your lips when you're nervous, trust me he's not mad." Charles said as he pulled me under his arms. I handed him the key for the Chiron when we reached the cars in the garage.

I was about to answer that i am not thinking about Carlos being mad at me, I'm thinking what the hell is wrong with you, you could've just say something to me, but i chose not to.

"Just stop biting your lip, or else it'll bleed again." I just looked at him confused on why did he even brought it up or even why he knows that i bite my lip when im nervous.

"Oh come on, remember in F3? After the third race in Hockenheimring? When you took off your helmet and balaclava your lips are bleeding. You even went on that podium with a wipe to stop it from bleeding." He explained as he lets me go and stood infront of me.

"Ohhh, that." I remember that. I was really nervous that time because I was only few points ahead the third person on the Championship. "I bit my lip so hard on the last two laps of the race. I didn't even notice i was doing that until I took my helmet off and you panicked when you saw the blood." He really did panic, causing the others to panic too, when I went down the podium, medics are hovering around me.