Chapter Thirty Two

I spent a week more than expected with Mick as after Valentine's we went to London for the Mercedes AMG W-14 Launch and i spent that day in a very uncomfortable feeling because I was very much tired and absolutely sore. It was valentine's what do you expect.

And after that we happened to stay longer in London until Gina's birthday. Good thing i still have clothes left in London, and I didn't have to go shopping because i dreaded that.

While Mick and I stayed at the apartment in London, Gina stayed with Jacque at Brackley. There's not a day where Mick wouldn't be jealous of Charles because Charles would always call to check up on me. Sometimes i would just purposely ignored Charles' calls because arguing with Mick is not my priority.

Living with Mick for over a week is a very mixed feeling. Yes i love to see him everyday, i want to talk with him everyday, i want to be there beside him everyday, and of course i want to spend the night with him everyday naked under the sheets.

But sometimes it gets so hard because he's very privy on my everyday move, he doesn't want me to be on my phone, he doesn't want me talking to people, and he doesn't want me to go out without him. So to end it all after three days i just gave up and gave him my phone to keep.

As i arrived at my house in Monaco, I just unpacked and went to wash everything because I'll pack my bags again because ill be going with Marck and Collette to Bahrain. My flight for Deauville is tomorrow, and Pierre will be there to hitch a ride too.

Theres a ring on my phone and saw its Mick, in FaceTime. I just put it on the counter facing me as i began to finish my laundry

"Hey baby." I answered and smiled as i began to unload my laundry.

"Oh i see you're at your house now." He said as i smiled at him.

"I'm sorry i was just so busy with my things because Pierre and I's flight is tomorrow for Deauville." I explained and sighed as i put my laundry on the basket.

"Ohh, i forgot you mentioned that Pierre will come with you to Bahrain. But you could just ask Francesca to do that for you, you should have some rest." He mumbled as i sighed as i grabbed my phone and grabbed the basket went to my room.

"I don't want to depend on people for my things Mick. And they're not staying here anymore, i rented an apartment for them to stay at in Monte Carlo, they'll just come here to clean up the place if im not here." I explained.

My Mom doesn't like us slacking to be honest, she wants us to work on household chores and not depend on anyone, that's why she had us learnt household chores especially in cooking. And when i was eighteen Francesca and Antonio left so that we can live alone and do things on our own, the exception was when cleaning and we're too busy.

"Okay okay," He said as he put his hands up. "By the way, baby I'll be out with some friends later this evening." He stated and I smiled.

"Yeah, sure. Just dont have too much fun. Okay?" I laughed as he nodded his head. I smiled as i know that he'll never cheat on me and i trust him. "Just don't forget that you have a girlfriend." I joked and he smiled.

"Of course i will not." He stated and i felt reassurance from him. "Are you planning to go out later?"

I pursed my lips as I don't have anything planned since i just got here and I don't know if Charles is here anyways.

"Nope. Or maybe I'll just drive to some restaurant and grab something to eat." I smiled as I folded all my clothes and grabbed some new ones to stuff on my luggage.

"With Charles?" He asked and my eyebrows furrowed with his question.

"I don't even know if Charles is here, so maybe I'll go alone, or with Pierre since i think he's already here in Monaco." I stated as grabbed more stuff for Bahrain.