Chapter Sixty Six

It was late when we went back to our apartment. Now Dad even asked us to stay the night but I have other things in plan. Good thing we didn't even think about getting drunk since he still has a race coming up this week and I don't want to be a bad influence on him.

"I really want to see the pictures you kept," I asked him as we went into our room.

His eyes widened as he looked up and I saw an old shoe box sitting there on top of the wardrobe. He reached out to it and grabbed it with his two hands as he placed it between us in the bed.

"Some are really old, like back when you had your first horse," he told me and I smiled as I opened it. My eyes went wide when I saw it was almost full of letters and pictures and trinkets that Mom sent Pascale to update her about our life. "They are best friends."

"I know." I smiled as I felt my heart burst with happiness as I pulled out a small bracelet that I made when we first went to the US. "I still have the other one," I said as I went to my side of the wardrobe and pulled out a box where I kept everything about Charles, the bracelets he gave me, and some trinkets that remind me of him. And pulled out the same bracelet that I made. We both laughed as I put it side by side, his is with the A and mine is with the C.

"I used this every day until it broke because it's so tight on my wrist, but I fixed it and kept it," I said as he chuckled.

"I stopped wearing it when it became tight but I kept it too," he said as he looked at me with his eyes full of love and amazement.

As I pulled out the pictures and saw the one that my Mom took when I had Perceval the horse. And when I flipped it I saw my scribbles and read it out loud. "I named him Perceval because of you."

We both laughed as we reminisce and we were so cute, especially in these horrendous racing suits that we had before.

But what caught my eye is the one that I have in the white and red racing suit that my Mom gave me before the F3 2015 season started.

"I think it's already here." Charles stood up from the bed and went outside, leaving me still confused on what he is referring to. Moments later he went in with a box and opened it in front of me. I gasped as I saw the white race suit that looks the same as my suit in the picture, the only difference was there's SF logo and their sponsors.

"I think I still got this suit in the UK, I'll ask Jacque if he can look for it, or I could go there when it's British GP." I smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Just promise me you'll be there this weekend." he pleaded and I smiled as I lifted my hand to show him the ring.

"Of course, I will be. Leclercs supports Leclercs." I declared and he pulled me in for a kiss. "But I wouldn't be in Spain, okay?"

"Yup, you told me about the partnership you have with Cartier." he pouted which made me smile. "I really want you to be there Bud."

"As much as I want to, I can't. I have to do this because of the business we will have next year." I explained and he sighed. "I promise I'll  call every day I can."

There he smiled and pulled me on his lap, making my dress slide up to my upper thighs.

"Have I already said that you look like a goddess tonight?" he said as he tucked the hair that strayed away from my ponytail.

"You did. And you look like a prince, I think I only said that in my mind because I was so preoccupied with looking at you." I said as I brushed my fingers through his hair while he smiled at me.

"If I'm a prince then you are my princess," he whispered as cuddled his head on my bare shoulders.

"I think we really need a bath before we go to sleep, we are sweaty and disgusting." I grinned as I pulled myself up and laughed as we both dashed to the bathroom. I let my hair out of the pony tail and took of every jewelry that i have on, and the bracelets and rings camr from Charles.