Chapter Sixty Seven

His cell phone won't stop ringing and I groaned as I pushed myself up the bed. I looked around and saw his phone on his bedside table, I groaned as I pulled myself up and reached out to see whos calling.

"Bud, it's Andrea." I shook his shoulders as I sat up. "Bud."

"Just answer it for me Bud." He groaned as he turned to his side to face me. I just sighed as I answered it.

"Tu ferais mieux d'ouvrir cette putain de porte Charles, tu es en retard pour ton entraînement." (You better open up this damn door Charles, you are late for your workout.) Andrea muttered through the phone and I laughed. "Oh Anne, it's you, tell him that Antoine and Joris are here too."

"Don't worry Andrea, I'm trying my best to wake him up." I laughed as I shook Charles's shoulders again. "Bud, tu es en retard pour ton entraînement. Antoine et Joris sont là aussi." (Bud you're late for your workout. Antoine and Joris are there too.)

"Thank you so much, Anne. We are here outside." He told me and my eyes went wide.

"Oh, I'll go down. Just a second." I said before hanging up the call.

"This is a nice way to wake up." Charles groaned as he looked at me naked in front of him.

"Get your ass up. Your friends are there outside." I laughed as he groaned and pushed himself up. I rushed to get a shirt and sweatpants from his closet since its more convenient before I went to brush my teeth and wear the rings he gave me. I don't want to spend a day without it.

I rushed to the door leaving Charles in the room to get ready since I remembered that he still have a video to shoot. And went down to get them.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I had to wake him up." I excused but they just all laughed.

"We exactly know why," Joris said as he pointed at my neck. My eyes went wide knowing what Charles did last night.

I rushed back to the apartment as Charles's three friends followed behind. When I opened the door I saw him wearing his shirt and he smiled as I walked passed him to the bathroom and saw red spots clear as a day in my neck.

I was so ready to argue with Charles but when I wiped it, it faded. It's lipstick and I remembered that I wore red lipstick last night. But knowing that I can't transfer my lipstick there on my own, there's no point in hiding what happened last night.

"Bud we are going for a run, you want to come?" he asked as he peeked into the bathroom. I just looked at him while I was wiping the red smears of lipstick on my neck and when I saw him he still have red smears on his lips. I pulled out a wipe from my things in the drawer and went to him and I wiped the red lipstick from his lips.

"You didn't even notice lipstick on your lips?" I laughed as I kept on wiping the stain off of his cheeks. "You are such a baby." He smiled before pulling me in for a kiss but I pulled away before it gets too intense.

"But they can wait...." I put my m hand over his mouth as I stopped him from talking.

"No, you have to focus on this race. It's your home race, Bud." I smiled as I took my hand off. "And I have to go back to the house to get Marck since we are going to Festival de Cannes."

He sighed as I pulled away from the hug, he kissed my forehead before going out of the bathroom to his friends in the living room.

"Let's go," Charles announced and I heard them shuffling.

"Anne ne vient-elle pas?" (Is Anne not coming?) I heard Joris ask as I went out I'm of the bathroom and went to them.

"Nope, I have to get ready for Cannes later," I explained as they looked at me shocked. " I'm going with Marck since Collette can't."