Chapter Twenty-Five

Its been two days, two days of packing and stressing out because of my things. Even Mick got upset because i literally emptied my room here

Five boxes were not enough and i had to get another box before the pick up and will be sent to Monaco. Good thing i packed it right on time yesterday and its now on its way to Monaco.

The cars are already picked up this morning and i have my flight this afternoon so Jacque will take me to the airport. Mick's in Brackley right now to meet everyone in Mercedes so thats why Jacque is running late because he have to be there too.

I already cleared my room here in London. I will surely miss this but i still have some things here in case i want to come here anytime. I went to Jacque's room, trying to find anything for me to keep but found nothing.

As i opened Marck's room where Carlos stayed when they came here, my heart dropped when i saw Carlos' Real Madrid tshirt folded on the bed and there was a note.

I know you're not a Madrid fan, but I'm willing to put up with it for you. I dont want to lose you ❤️

I rolled my eyes to what he wrote. If he didn't want to lose me then maybe he contacted me all those days that I've waited for him.

But i dont care at all now. I crumpled the paper and threw it to the garbage bin before i folded the shirt and slip it to my luggage. I'll give it back to him on Bahrain. Its better like that since i have Mick now. I know Mick will never leave me hanging like that.

"Anne?" My brother Jacque called out as i went out of Marck's room. I smiled as soon as i saw Mick behind him. "Let's go." He said as he grabbed my luggage but Mick took it from him.

I took one last look of the apartment before finally saying goodbye, for now.

Jacque drove me to the airport as Mick is in the passenger seat and im at the back. I rode in silence as I don't want to initiate a conversation that will end in a goodbye. I just prefer to stay silent than saying goodbye to them and be left in tears.

As we parked on the departure area, we all went out when Jacque offered to take out my luggages. Mick held my hand as we stood there looking at my brother smoothly pulling out all my luggages.

"Promise me you'll call when you arrive at your house." Mick said as he looked at me with those bright blue eyes that will melt you.

"I will." I smiled as i leaned on him to kiss his lips. He smiled on the kiss as he grabbed my neck to kiss me deeper. "I'll miss this." I said as i smiled on our kiss.

"Oh come on. This is the airport for God's sake." My brother exclaimed as we both pulled away laughing at us. It is indeed in the airport but its okay, there's no other people here than us.

"I won't see him until Bahrain, Jacque." I said i slipped my hand on Mick's back.

"Okay fine. Speaking of Bahrain, where have you signed up, with Marck or with me?" Jacque asked as he pushed luggage for me. I just smiled as i said Both. He just sighed as he knows that its a joke.

I havent signed up with anything, im thinking of going with the Mercedes for the pre testing and I'll just go with Marck for the rest. But I don't know yet, maybe I'll stay out of it if living in Monaco is better than expected.

"See you soon, baby." Mick said before I finally went in the airport.

As i waited for the boarding time i just fiddled with my phone. For two days that i was packing i never had the time to use it, and saw multiple texts from Charles and the last one is just an hour ago.

Charles: what time is your flight?

I replied, In an hour.

And just like clockwork, after a few minutes he called.