Chapter Eight

After an hour of awkward silence in the car we finally arrived at the Mercedes AMG building. I was about to step out of the car when a sudden cold breeze made me shiver on my seat, my coat is not enough in this situation.

"Wear this." Mick stated as he took of his jacket off and grabbed another one on the back seat. I just looked at him as he nodded. "Do you want me to put that on you?"

I was taken aback by what he said as i felt a rush of heat to my cheeks again. This is not the right time to blush Anne. I just helplessly slipped on his warm coat that made me warm instantly, not only my body warm, but my insides are getting warm.

I was about to open the door when but its already open with Mick waiting for me outside.

"Jacque is with Toto and the team, we'll just slip in there." He took my hand and i just let it happen. Like i dont have an energy now to refuse because i am too overwhelmed with whats happening to me. "Anne, do you still love me?" He suddenly asked, out of the blue.

"I...i.." i honestly do not know, i just dont know what to answer. Deep inside i still care for him badly, but right now maybe its jot best to say anything.

"I do still love you. I still have your pictures that i stole from the Prema drivers board." He smiled as my heart melted, i got a lot of trouble that time because i have to get my picture taken again and again because my pictures suddenly disappeared. I still have his pictures too.

"Oh i remembered." I just smiled as we were still walking towards the building. He stopped on his tracts as he pulled out his wallet and showed me my pictures. It was indeed from the Prema board. I smiled as i felt joy from my heart because he still keeps it.

"Its nice to see your smile again." Why does he have to say things like that out of the blue. Its not only taking me aback but also making my heart race in unmeasurable speed.

I just smiled at him again as I let him hold my hand as we walked inside the Mercedes complex. I didn't complain since its cold.

"Anne." I heard my brother's voice called out and i quickly pulled my hand away from Mick's. I turned around and saw him running up to me.

"Jacque!" I called out as i ran up to him as i hugged him tightly. He lift me up and spun me around like what we've done since i was a kid. He is always taller and stronger that Marck, he's 1.98 meters for god sake, made for basketball but he dont want to, thats why he opted out of racing because of that..

"How's my favorite sister been?" He rambled as he put me back down. "You smell like Mick's perfume." He whispered to me as he looked at Mick and back to me.

"Dont you dare think like that. He just offered his coat because my coat cant handle the cold here. And im your only sister." I defended myself from his assumptions. Oh if he knew he'd be mad.

Jacque is the type of brother who is passive aggressive. He wont engage in arguments, but you'll definitely know he's mad at you.

While Marck? Marck is a different story. He's the one who will engage in fights, his aggression is to the roof if you'll make a pass at me or even Jacque.

"Okay, okay. Just so you know he's single too." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me as he patted my head. "Come on lets go meet Toto and the team." He wrapped his arm on my shoulder as he pushed me owards the board room where Mick followed us, smiling at us.

My eyes widened when Jacque opened the door and saw Lewis, Toto, Susie, the other engineers and George sitting around a table, their heads turned to us as Jacque greeted them.

"Hello, sorry for the delay, I have to greet my sister." Jacque simply said as he pushed me a bit forward as Toto and Susie smiled. Mick slipped behind me as he sat next to an Engineer.