Chapter Twenty

"Mick, come on talk to me." I said as i sat next to him on the garage, waiting for the race to start. Its been three days since he last talked to me after he found out that I'll be living in Monaco.

He just looked at me, no, more like glaring at me. I just let out a sigh before i stood up zipping down my overalls and taking off my balaclava, as i  let down my hair. Rolling my eyes as im just too fed up from trying to talk to him.

"Fine, I'll just go back to the cabin. Enjoy the race." I said gaining looks from Corinna, Jacque and other participants of the race. Corinna and Jacque knew whats our problem but they prefer to stay away from it.

I felt so frustrated and left out that i don't want to be here anymore, i just want to cry in my room. Im just so freaking fed up with everything, from trying to talk to him since i told him about Monaco.

Why does he have to do this? Like its a big deal since we are not even together and I've already decided that I'll live there way before we even met after years of being away.

I sighed as I walked away grabbing my things from the table, as i reached the hallway to the main building someone grabbed my arm. I gasped as my phone nearly slipped my hands but I caught it in time.

"Dont." Mick said as he pulled me into his arms. Good thing is that there's no one here because most of the people are in the main building where everything is warm. "Don't go. Please."

His big body is like engulfing me because of his embrace. His warmth covering me from the cold winter air in the garage. His lovely smell filling my senses as he hugged me tight, It felt familiar. It felt like home.

His bright blue eyes bore into mine. I can feel the tension running through my body as i felt his arms around me. His face inches away from mine as our breath fogs between us due to the cold.

"Don't stare at me with those eyes Anne." He grumbled as his arm held me closer to him. "You have no idea what those eyes do to me."

Next thing i know is that im leaning on him as i kissed Mick's lips, moving in sync as he pulled me in for the kiss. Euphoria flooded my senses as his hand slid on the back of my neck as the kiss deepen.

I smiled  on the kiss just to breathe as i cupped his face with my free hand, God i miss this.  We were young before, a girl and a boy, but now its different, we've both grew up to a man and a woman.

He moaned as he pulled me again for a kiss, even deeper than before. His other hand on the back of my neck and his other hand cupping my face. We both pulled away as i heard the announcement from the main building.

"Now you have an idea what those bright blue eyes do to me." I whispered as we both giggled, still in each other's arms. He smiled as he pulled me in for a quick kiss before grabbing my hand and pull me back to where the cars are.

On Mick's first race with Felix he asked me to be his co-driver, and Corinna said yes. He grabbed my hand as he helped me up the car and even buckled me up.

"Good luck to the both of you." Corinna said as we went out and drove to the starting lap. My heart cant stop beating fast as my anxiety level is increasing every minute. I took a deep breath and held it as the race started. I tried my hardest not to be distracted and gave the best i could and he won.

"Mick won." Jacque shouted through the team radio, i screamed in joy feeling the happiness of the moment when he drove to the garage.

As i climbed down the car he immediately picked me up and twirled me around even when were both still wearing our helmets. I was still laughing as he put me down.