Chapter Sixty Nine

Before the Spanish GP, Marck announced that he'll be retiring from F1 and the British GP will be the last race he'll do. It was a shock for us, but I understood him since his wife will give birth to their baby.

I stayed out of the Spanish GP because first, I want I've been busy withthe shoots and events from the brands that I've partnered with. second I was waiting for Colette to give birth because it was my promise. Then lastly, it's because I managed to win at an auction. It's Charles's specially designed helmet in Monaco. I knew how much he adored that design because the design is based on his Dads helmet. So I have to get it.

And the day after the Spanish GP, Collette gave birth to Gio, good thing that I was still there in Monte Carlo, it was the best feeling for us. Finally, the baby that we've been waiting to meet is there in our arms.

We were happy, even Charles rushed to the hospital to see the baby after he did the Pirelli Tire testing in Barcelona.

"Why does the baby look like the boy version of Anne?" Charles said as he looked at Marck and Collette.

I'm holding Gio in my arms as Charles cooed the baby as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Don't start." Marck huffed as he looked at me. "Fine. Collette always asks for Anne, pictures when she was young, especially when Anne was a baby. And when we started to live here in Monaco, she always wants me to look at our baby pictures too." Marck explained which made my eyes go wide.

"Yes Anne, that's true. I'm sorry." Collette sighed and I just smiled at her knowing that there's no harm done.

"Hey that's okay," I smiled as the baby reached out to my face. "Yes baby, I am your auntie." I laughed as he waved his hands up until Charles gently rubbed his little hands. I smiled as Gio grabbed Charles's fingers and grabbed them making Charles smile. "And he is your uncle."

"Nope, I'll like it more if he calls you two, Mama and Papa. Because Marck and I want to be called Mom and Dad." Collette said as she groaned when she tried to stand up.

Charles and I's smiles widened as the baby moved in my arms.

"Maman et Papa." Charles cooed at the baby.

"Because after the Canadian GP, we will go to Sardinia to finally get married." Marck let out I gasped. "And we'll have a three days honeymoon, just the two of us. So Gio will need someone."

"Careful you're carrying Gio," Charles said as he held out his arms to support the baby.

"You two could be perfect to take care of the baby," Marck said as I smiled. We would've been. I bit my lip as I remembered about the miscarriage again. But as soon as I felt Charles comforting hands behind my back, I know that its all in the past now and there was nothing we could do.

"I know this may sound selfish from us to just leave Gio alone with you for three days but this will be the only time that we have together after almost six months away because of me being pregnant and him always flying around the world because of his work," Collette said and I smiled.

Charles and I ended up agreeing but we will stay at my house, just for three days until Collette and Marck return from their honeymoon.

~~~

I didn't go to the Canadian GP again because I was so in love with the baby that I stayed with Collette since Charles and Marck had to train with their respective teams for the Canadian GP just five days after Collette gave birth since their results in Spain weren't what they wanted.

Every day Charles would call me to look at the baby, mostly I just lean my phone against something as I took care of Gio, feeding him his formula or the pumped breast milk, changing his diapers, changing his clothes, and sometimes I would even fall asleep next to Gio with Charles still in video calls while Collette rests since I don't want to stress her out.